Tiesto at Haze vs. XS this Saturday - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Tiesto at Haze vs. XS this Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tiesto at Haze vs. XS this Saturday

    Looks like I might be out this weekend. XS is usually my go to place for Saturday but, some of my friends are pretty in Tiesto... Decisions.

  • #2
    aww what a horrible decision to have to make.....lol
    LAUGHTER WHEN A SMILE HAS AN ORGASM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I hear Tiesto is nearly sold out at 125$ gen admiss. I wanted to go to one of those too, but don't have that kind of $$.

      Comment


      • #4
        Tiesto Nuff Said
        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by busy View Post
          Looks like I might be out this weekend. XS is usually my go to place for Saturday but, some of my friends are pretty in Tiesto... Decisions.
          Its a no brainer.. XS is always around, Tiesto is around once a decade.

          Comment


          • #6
            Tiesto Nuff Said
            +1
            May 6th-11th 2010

            Comment


            • #7
              Lookup Tiesto @ Haze on YouTube. The lighting effects alone are worth going to see.
              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

              Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X