Playboy on children's TV - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Playboy on children's TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Playboy on children's TV

    he he he, playboy on kids channels! Excellent!

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8571798.stm
    Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

    And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
    http://www.facebook.com/britishV

  • #2
    That's a pretty serious glitch lol
    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL!
      "Mommy, Mommy. What is she eating?"
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
      Facebook Twitter
      Originally posted by Moezilla
      Bring on the man meat!!!!
      Originally posted by Matt
      I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

      Comment


      • #4
        "i wanna suck on a lollipop too"

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X