Liquid.... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Liquid....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    So what if you aren't looking for ladies to dance up Cisco? House is more appropriate in that situation? What are you guys trying to say???!

    Comment


    • #77
      Sadly my gf says the same shit when she's a lil drunk she just wants to listen to some hip hop so we can be closer where as with trance you just dance around and enjoy the lights
      I Survived Vegas

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by royale View Post
        So what if you aren't looking for ladies to dance up Cisco? House is more appropriate in that situation? What are you guys trying to say???!
        I'm always looking for ladies to dance with! lol

        I've never really gone to a big house DJ event so I dont know to be honest with you. There's some stuff that I've heard that's awesome but its all been at clubs that play everything in their mixes.
        ................

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          Originally posted by royale View Post
          So what if you aren't looking for ladies to dance up Cisco? House is more appropriate in that situation? What are you guys trying to say???!
          I'm always looking for ladies to dance with! lol

          I've never really gone to a big house DJ event so I dont know to be honest with you. There's some stuff that I've heard that's awesome but its all been at clubs that play everything in their mixes.
          I agree. Same here. I just can't deal with the music going "douche, douche, douche" for a long period of time. There needs to be more of a variety. I like the music, as much as you guys talk about this, I started downloading mass amounts of it and just pick and choose from that. I'm just really picky.
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
          Facebook Twitter
          Originally posted by Moezilla
          Bring on the man meat!!!!
          Originally posted by Matt
          I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
            Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
            Originally posted by royale View Post
            So what if you aren't looking for ladies to dance up Cisco? House is more appropriate in that situation? What are you guys trying to say???!
            I'm always looking for ladies to dance with! lol

            I've never really gone to a big house DJ event so I dont know to be honest with you. There's some stuff that I've heard that's awesome but its all been at clubs that play everything in their mixes.
            I agree. Same here. I just can't deal with the music going "douche, douche, douche" for a long period of time. There needs to be more of a variety. I like the music, as much as you guys talk about this, I started downloading mass amounts of it and just pick and choose from that. I'm just really picky.
            Exactly! I just wanna dance!
            ................

            Comment


            • #81
              lol "Douche, douche douche!" Thats an excellent description of house music. Gotta flex them guns at the pool party to some house

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by royale View Post
                lol "Douche, douche douche!" Thats an excellent description of house music. Gotta flex them guns at the pool party to some house
                If you stand around flexing your guns the whole time then your gonna be the "douche douche douche!" lol
                I Survived Vegas

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                  Originally posted by royale View Post
                  lol "Douche, douche douche!" Thats an excellent description of house music. Gotta flex them guns at the pool party to some house
                  If you stand around flexing your guns the whole time then your gonna be the "douche douche douche!" lol
                  haha I haven't flexed myself..but I have seen some big gorillas do it often at Rehab and Wet after they chug a drink

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    My arms are embarrassing. I wear hoodies at the pool to cover them up

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by royale View Post
                      Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                      Originally posted by royale View Post
                      lol "Douche, douche douche!" Thats an excellent description of house music. Gotta flex them guns at the pool party to some house
                      If you stand around flexing your guns the whole time then your gonna be the "douche douche douche!" lol
                      haha I haven't flexed myself..but I have seen some big gorillas do it often at Rehab and Wet after they chug a drink
                      oh man I'm gonna need to stand near security all the time then cause I'm gonna be laughing my ass off while doing imatations
                      I Survived Vegas

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                        Originally posted by royale View Post
                        Originally posted by SunFire View Post

                        If you stand around flexing your guns the whole time then your gonna be the "douche douche douche!" lol
                        haha I haven't flexed myself..but I have seen some big gorillas do it often at Rehab and Wet after they chug a drink
                        oh man I'm gonna need to stand near security all the time then cause I'm gonna be laughing my ass off while doing imatations
                        lol its quite the funny site... you can tell they are roided up cause of all the back acne

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                          Originally posted by royale View Post

                          haha I haven't flexed myself..but I have seen some big gorillas do it often at Rehab and Wet after they chug a drink
                          oh man I'm gonna need to stand near security all the time then cause I'm gonna be laughing my ass off while doing imatations
                          lol its quite the funny site... you can tell they are roided up cause of all the back acne
                          oh man thats just nasssty i dunno how ppl can stand that
                          I Survived Vegas

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                            Originally posted by royale View Post
                            Originally posted by SunFire View Post

                            oh man I'm gonna need to stand near security all the time then cause I'm gonna be laughing my ass off while doing imatations
                            lol its quite the funny site... you can tell they are roided up cause of all the back acne
                            oh man thats just nasssty i dunno how ppl can stand that
                            chicks pay attention to the muscles usually.. not the acne

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Not sure if anyone checked this gallery out, but here some pics from the opening:

                              http://www.spyonvegas.com/index.php?...cent/view/5799





                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Thanks for the pics. I'm contemplating changing my plans for Sunday of the AOD from Wet to Liquid. I can't stand house music, and it looks like Robbie Rivera is a house DJ.

                                I'd love to hear more if anyone else has been recently and has more to add on Liquid.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X