Liquid.... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Liquid....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
    ...more mash-ups and hip hop which is kind of depressing.
    Hip-Hop and depressing should never go in the same sentence. Especially from someone who's quoting Xzibit in their sig.
    Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
    Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
    Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
    Facebook Twitter
    Originally posted by Moezilla
    Bring on the man meat!!!!
    Originally posted by Matt
    I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

    Comment


    • #62
      ya well when you go to a vegas pool party with locals it should be all house so when you get SOOOOOO excited to hear it and its not played and the dj kinda sucks its depressing
      call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
      Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
      "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
      "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

      Comment


      • #63
        a pool party without house is not much of a party .
        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
          ya well when you go to a vegas pool party with locals it should be all house so when you get SOOOOOO excited to hear it and its not played and the dj kinda sucks its depressing
          That makes more sense... I suppose.
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
          Facebook Twitter
          Originally posted by Moezilla
          Bring on the man meat!!!!
          Originally posted by Matt
          I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

          Comment


          • #65
            thx for the review!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
              a pool party without house is not much of a party .
              Agreed. I love hip hop, but house just feels appropriate at a Pool party in Vegas.
              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

              Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
                ya well when you go to a vegas pool party with locals it should be all house so when you get SOOOOOO excited to hear it and its not played and the dj kinda sucks its depressing
                Thank you very much Nicole! Not playing house pretty much was the icing on the cake for me. I might drop by just to see it and give an official Yelp review, other then that, Wet is still the place in my heart

                Comment


                • #68
                  i saw the one review from justcole... but has anyone else been to liquid. or the regular pool at aria? i just got a players club offer that's good memorial day weekend. the price is right on. but i'm not sure if aria... the pool... or liquid is the vibe we're looking for.
                  Vegas Trips:
                  July 07
                  Dec. 07
                  June 08
                  Oct. 08
                  Super Bowl 09
                  May 09 (Bachelor Party)
                  Super Bowl 2010
                  MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
                  Super Bowl 2011
                  May 2011
                  Sept. 2011
                  Next - March 23-26

                  Facebook

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    If anyone has info on Tiesto at Liquid, please provide Its a rumor that he will be there on AOD.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Tiesto will definitely be at Liquid on Thursday 4/8 (it is the official opening party) per higher ups at the light group. He is also spinning at Haze on Saturday 4/3.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by busy View Post
                        Tiesto will definitely be at Liquid on Thursday 4/8 (it is the official opening party) per higher ups at the light group. He is also spinning at Haze on Saturday 4/3.
                        Aww won't be there that week! I hope he comes back in May...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          Originally posted by busy View Post
                          Tiesto will definitely be at Liquid on Thursday 4/8 (it is the official opening party) per higher ups at the light group. He is also spinning at Haze on Saturday 4/3.
                          Aww won't be there that week! I hope he comes back in May...
                          He's not.... gonna be traveling Europe for all of may
                          I Survived Vegas

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Yeah, Sunfire's right: http://www.tiesto.com/content/tpl_ev...mages/top3.jpg


                            Sucks.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
                              Nooooo! damn you Nassau

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                                Originally posted by royale View Post

                                But what else is there to listen to in Vegas but house??
                                Originally posted by ellejay View Post

                                YEAH! I totally sing and get all sloppy. I cant do that to trance or house. You know I understand that people want to hear the music they like, but if they want to dance up on ladies and stuff they need to get to the top 40 places. Girls get all into the songs and dancing gets super heated ha ha.
                                Nuff said!
                                Exactly!
                                Originally posted by ellejay View Post
                                Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                                Originally posted by royale View Post

                                But what else is there to listen to in Vegas but house??
                                Originally posted by ellejay View Post

                                YEAH! I totally sing and get all sloppy. I cant do that to trance or house. You know I understand that people want to hear the music they like, but if they want to dance up on ladies and stuff they need to get to the top 40 places. Girls get all into the songs and dancing gets super heated ha ha.
                                Nuff said!
                                Seriously! I am glad someone concurs!
                                I'm sure there's a few other's that concur but their being shy. lol
                                Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                                I get to wasted to even care what's playing.
                                True but you have to admit when they play a song you really like.... Like Shots! Shit gets wild!
                                Originally posted by Drew View Post
                                I'd love to hear me some journey and sing a long to it. Don't stop believin!!!!
                                And that's why your ghey! lol j/k bro!
                                Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
                                Originally posted by ellejay View Post
                                Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post

                                haha not only do i love to drunk dance i love to drunk sing...thank god nobody can hear my voice in the clubs!
                                YEAH! I totally sing and get all sloppy. I cant do that to trance or house. You know I understand that people want to hear the music they like, but if they want to dance up on ladies and stuff they need to get to the top 40 places. Girls get all into the songs and dancing gets super heated ha ha.
                                i get freaky with girls under house/trance all the time... and under house/trance, you're not really dancing, you're just movin' to the music... people generally take ecstacy when going to a house club, but not so much in vegas.
                                I believe that's called rufiing someone! lol jk
                                Originally posted by ellejay View Post
                                Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                                Originally posted by ellejay View Post
                                I'm not one to rate house music....maybe i can just tell you about what is played at you can make your own score? House isn't my passion...playing house? Maybe.
                                Since no one else commented on it, I just gotta say thats f'n fresh!
                                a humble thank you!
                                That's money!
                                ................

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X