Bucket List Weekend - March 10th -14th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bucket List Weekend - March 10th -14th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucket List Weekend - March 10th -14th

My best friend and I are heading in from Calgary, AB (Canada) for a kick ass 'bucket list' weekend for our first trip to Vegas! Attending the Sevendust @H.O.B. on the 12th, plan on doing a huge amount of drinking and having some good times! Not really into the club scene, thinking Rockhouse @ IP and Wasted Space? Any suggestions?

Any other members attending the concert?

Welcome!
    There are a bunch of us going that weekend. Here is a link to what we have planned http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=2577 I don't think any of us are going to the concert sorry. I love the bucket list reference. I tell everyone that too. Have fun that weekend.
    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

Official Kilt chaser

Comment

hi there! There's a few of us going to WS on the weds 3 girls/2 guys from the group Socal has put you in touch with, plus a few other JCers. PM us your number if you want to arrange to meet. The more the merrier :-)
      Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
      http://www.facebook.com/britishV

Comment

Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
        hi there! There's a few of us going to WS on the weds 3 girls/2 guys from the group Socal has put you in touch with, plus a few other JCers. PM us your number if you want to arrange to meet. The more the merrier :-)
        And we'll all be wearing dogtags. Can't miss it.

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
        Killerfanatics

"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
        Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
        Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

Originally posted by aria View Post
          And we'll all be wearing dogtags. Can't miss it.
          Well at least the ones that got them in time! some members missed out

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
            And we'll all be wearing dogtags*. Can't miss it.
            *the ones that matter Better, Cisco? (kidding!!!!!!!)

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
            Killerfanatics

Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
            Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

In regards to the 'bucket list' we have a list of bands that we need to see before we die, so it was a choice between Missoula, MT or Vegas for the concert.... hmmm, hard choice right?

We would definitely be up for rolling with a group of people as it always makes it more fun for sure! Hopefully you can put up with us saying 'eh' at the end of every sentence....

Comment

shoot me a pm with your number so i can hit you up for our preparty

Comment

Originally posted by btechpc View Post
                  In regards to the 'bucket list' we have a list of bands that we need to see before we die, so it was a choice between Missoula, MT or Vegas for the concert.... hmmm, hard choice right?

We would definitely be up for rolling with a group of people as it always makes it more fun for sure! Hopefully you can put up with us saying 'eh' at the end of every sentence....
                  Look Aria another Canadian we can practice our "eh" on eh?

And as far as some members not having dog tags this unmentioned member (me) will be stealing another members tags for the weekend! So watch out!
                  Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

Official Kilt chaser

Comment

And we'll all be wearing dogtags*. Can't miss it.
                    *the ones that matter Better, Cisco? (kidding!!!!!!!)
                    Awww SUCK! I thought the dogtags were only for the May AOD ppl!

Comment

You seeing 311?

Killerfanatics

Nyceguy

Charles~

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post

And as far as some members not having dog tags this unmentioned member (me) will be stealing another members tags for the weekend! So watch out!
                        Mine's not coming off me at all this weekend!!!

Comment

Oh I think you're right there eh!

My dogtag will not be leaving my sight.

Killerfanatics

Nyceguy

Charles~

Comment

Oh I think you're right there eh!

My dogtag will not be leaving my sight.
                            That's right eh! hahaha

Comment

You seeing 311?
                              311 at the mandalay bay would have been the shit. Hopefully they'll do it in vegas again next year.
                              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                              Facebook Twitter
                              Originally posted by Moezilla
                              Bring on the man meat!!!!
                              Originally posted by Matt
                              I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X