LOST... The Final Season - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LOST... The Final Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Omfg what an episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There was a lot of hate all over the internet for last night's episode, but I don't see it. I really dug it.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Omfg what an episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    **SPOILER ALERT**







    Geeeeeez...what an episode. Pretty damn emotional too bad my ass of a friend ruined Jin and Sun's death surprise for me by posting it on FB...what a dick.

    It's gettin down to the nitty gritty. I really wish just for once Sawyer would surprise me and LISTEN to someone.

    With the way things are going, I'm really thinking Jack is the candidate. I guess he's the obvious pick, but I really want it to be him. When he says that the island wants him for something I totally believe it like he's saying the sky is blue. Great character played by a great actor.

    Weeeeeeeeeee! Only a couple episodes left! O_O
    At the rate they're going, it'll be Jack Vs. Locke for control of the island. Sayid's death seemed a little too abrupt and I'm gonna miss Lapidus, but the next three weeks are gonna be sick.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    **SPOILER ALERT**







    Geeeeeez...what an episode. Pretty damn emotional too bad my ass of a friend ruined Jin and Sun's death surprise for me by posting it on FB...what a dick.

    It's gettin down to the nitty gritty. I really wish just for once Sawyer would surprise me and LISTEN to someone.

    With the way things are going, I'm really thinking Jack is the candidate. I guess he's the obvious pick, but I really want it to be him. When he says that the island wants him for something I totally believe it like he's saying the sky is blue. Great character played by a great actor.

    Weeeeeeeeeee! Only a couple episodes left! O_O

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I think they should've shot claire in the back of the head and threw her off the boat...

    *sorry been watching Sopranos and just got back in the Lost

    Leave a comment:


  • yo vanilla
    replied
    The man in black could appear to be other people before, but just for show. He needed Locke's dead body to come back so MIB could, er, lock in a permanent form.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Disco Stu View Post
    I thought he turned into Jack's father to lead Jack to water and to manipulate Claire. But he can take any form of anyone deceased???
    So he can swap between bodies? i thought he couldn't change from being Locke anymore...

    Leave a comment:


  • Disco Stu
    replied
    I thought he turned into Jack's father to lead Jack to water and to manipulate Claire. But he can take any form of anyone deceased???

    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    So it turns out that Jack's father was the man in black throughout the whole show. Which led John Locke to go off the island, and recruited Claire. But why did he want Locke's body if he already had Christian's. AND, wasn't there a moment last season when they returned to the island already, and Jack's father appeared in the abandoned Dharma Village? Locke was already alive again by then. So.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    So it turns out that Jack's father was the man in black throughout the whole show. Which led John Locke to go off the island, and recruited Claire. But why did he want Locke's body if he already had Locke's. AND, wasn't there a moment last season when they returned to the island already, and Jack's father appeared in the abandoned Dharma Village? Locke was already alive again by then. So.....
    I am a little confused by that whole thing. Made me wonder if Locke was Jack's Dad was Locke other dead people who had popped up also??

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    So it turns out that Jack's father was the man in black throughout the whole show. Which led John Locke to go off the island, and recruited Claire. But why did he want Locke's body if he already had Christian's. AND, wasn't there a moment last season when they returned to the island already, and Jack's father appeared in the abandoned Dharma Village? Locke was already alive again by then. So.....
    Last edited by NyceGuy; 04-21-2010, 03:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    INTENSE episode!!!!!! Crazy that the smoke monster was playing Jack's father all that time....sneaky snake!

    Gettin close to the end...

    Leave a comment:


  • yo vanilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    Yeah I noticed that!! Loved last night episode I think it is all starting to make sence to me. Desmond seems to be able to stand more then anyone else on the island.

    I think what they trying to do it turn back time and have all the people on the island live a alternative life to cover up everything that has happened because if those events happen things get messed up, but now they are showing people are starting to remeber this other part of there lives or (other life) they lived. Hmmmmm.
    possibly. though theres another theory that says the alternate life is being shown to them by the man in black, as if its what they could have it they let him off the island. but if they choose it, it would be out of selfishness and it will mean dire consequences for other people. the idea of the corruptibility of man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Disco Stu
    replied
    Great analysis. I think we start to see what you're saying in this episode as it happens with multiple characters.
    Desmond and Charlie, Desmond and Penelope, Desmond and Daniel, Desmond and Daniel's mother.

    In the other episodes, it was just one character. Jack and Ben. The Kwons and and the guy that killed Ben's daughter...


    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    Yeah I noticed that!! Loved last night episode I think it is all starting to make sence to me. Desmond seems to be able to stand more then anyone else on the island.

    I think what they trying to do it turn back time and have all the people on the island live a alternative life to cover up everything that has happened because if those events happen things get messed up, but now they are showing people are starting to remeber this other part of there lives or (other life) they lived. Hmmmmm.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    You think so? I thought the Richard episode was the best
    I did like the Richard one but I liked this one better only cause after watching it I felt like I was really start to understand what was going. Watching all these alt life views on the show made it seem like they were going to lose knowing eachother and the bonds they made which I found kind sad, but this episode made me think (maybe all won't be lost )
    I may have to agree with you Alisha....I think this Episode may have been my favorite so far for those same exact reasons

    The Richard episode was definitely a close second though.

    This episode brought back the excitement that I felt going through the earlier seasons and made me think about all the characters and how much they've all been through together. It was really an emotional episode I think and it reiterated how much I love this show...gave me the goosebumps!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    You think so? I thought the Richard episode was the best
    I did like the Richard one but I liked this one better only cause after watching it I felt like I was really start to understand what was going. Watching all these alt life views on the show made it seem like they were going to lose knowing eachother and the bonds they made which I found kind sad, but this episode made me think (maybe all won't be lost )

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X