Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them

    It's only fair.

    Allow me to start.

    Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are.

    Gigantic panties with jeans.

    Ugg boots.

    Those acid wash type of jeans that seem to be coming back into style. Just because they're in the mall doesn't make them cool again.

    Bomber jackets and puffy vests.

    Tube tops.

    I'll be adding to this tomorrow when I'm reminded of more.

  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Originally posted by krewchas View Post
    hey hey hey we arent saying we wouldnt do anything with them if they are wearing any of those things ... dont get carried away
    Lol you don't want to narrow down your options that much!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    hey hey hey we arent saying we wouldnt do anything with them if they are wearing any of those things ... dont get carried away

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    this thread is great...........guys have standards..........yeah right

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    They came back to the table where we were at...but after a while I wasn't feeling them anymore and kind of walked away. They left eventually.
    dude come on... if they gave you a Beej,you'd feel them hahaha

    Can't say that after the fact

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Cisco is a good wingman tho. When we were at Vanity, when we would see 2 good looking girls, I didn't even have to tell him. He approached one while I approached the other.
    I forgot about that.... good times! I remember one kept trying to get her friend away from you and walk away so I had to figure out something that would get her attention.

    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    They came back to the table where we were at...but after a while I wasn't feeling them anymore and kind of walked away. They left eventually.
    And the one you were feeling turned out to be a hooker! lmao!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Nice! Was it a success or fail??
    They came back to the table where we were at...but after a while I wasn't feeling them anymore and kind of walked away. They left eventually.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Cisco is a good wingman tho. When we were at Vanity, when we would see 2 good looking girls, I didn't even have to tell him. He approached one while I approached the other.
    Nice! Was it a success or fail??

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Cisco is a good wingman tho. When we were at Vanity, when we would see 2 good looking girls, I didn't even have to tell him. He approached one while I approached the other.
    aaaawwwwww <3

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Cisco is a good wingman tho. When we were at Vanity, when we would see 2 good looking girls, I didn't even have to tell him. He approached one while I approached the other.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    haha leave it up to Cisco to scare away all the chicks. Any guy knows you gotta be a little 'suddle' about it. Of course mixing in her favorite drink of choice doesn't hurt either.

    Leave a comment:


  • tangoplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    lmao!!!!! That was way way off!!! I do not want to see that in anyone!!! But your mind is pretty deep in the gutter!!!

    lol @ "i do not want to see that in anymore"

    you made my morning

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
    wow that was vulgar!

    see, i read "c" followed by "um" ... which made it extra vulgar for me.
    lmao!!!!! That was way way off!!! I do not want to see that in anyone!!! But your mind is pretty deep in the gutter!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tangoplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    lmao!!!!



    My c...... Um I'm sure you get the picture


    wow that was vulgar!

    see, i read "c" followed by "um" ... which made it extra vulgar for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • tangoplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Agreed. Nothing worse than a girl in a hot dress with sandals instead of heels. I'm adding that to the list.

    Also wearing those giant sunglasses indoors.

    Aaand girls that hold their purses on their elbows with their wrists in the air.

    Maybe I should just rename this thread "Things girls do that annoy Charles~" ??

    Hey did anyone ever tell you that you were funny?




    Funny looking, that is!


    (i kid, i kid)

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X