$40 all you can drink at Wasted Space - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

$40 all you can drink at Wasted Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $40 all you can drink at Wasted Space

I saw NYC talking about this not too long ago so i decided to contact Cory about it to get some clarification. Heres the deal:

$40 all you can drink every night
    It includes cover
    Beer, wine, and well drinks only
    Get wristbands at the door

Sounds good to me! Im sure my group will take advantage of this one night this weekend (maybe Friday)
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

its a homerun!!!! the hangover may be a bitch the next day cause your drinking shit but still you can def have an awesome time, just have to stay awake long enough to drink a shitload of water to try to mitigate the hangover symptoms
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
      its a homerun!!!! the hangover may be a bitch the next day cause your drinking shit but still you can def have an awesome time, just have to stay awake long enough to drink a shitload of water to try to mitigate the hangover symptoms
      Thats right. If we do this then water is going to be a big part of the night later on or else its going to be hell.
      GO BIG OR GO HOME

2/4 - TBD
      2/5 -TBD
      2/6 - TBD

Comment

Originally posted by Keebler View Post
        Thats right. If we do this then water is going to be a big part of the night later on or else its going to be hell.
        H.....U......G......E

you should really order a cup of water with every round

Comment

Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
          H.....U......G......E

you should really order a cup of water with every round
          Might be the best idea. Uaually if you drinking crap you drink one alcohol to one water and your usually ok. The problem is after the 2nd drink i usually forget to order the water lol.
          GO BIG OR GO HOME

2/4 - TBD
          2/5 -TBD
          2/6 - TBD

Comment

What are considered to be well drinks? Would cheap vodka be included with this?

Comment

Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
              Yes. It's basically the type of alcohol you get when you say "vodka cranberry" or "rum and coke" etc without specifying a specific brand like goose and cranberry.

Comment

Yep. Well drinks are made from the cheap bottles they keep below the bar that consist of brands no one has probably ever heard of, vodka included.
                March 8-11!!!

Comment

Rad, I've drunk more than my share of cheap vodka before, I'm sure I can manage again.

Comment

well=the well under the bar, or bottom shelf

Comment

Rad, I've drunk more than my share of cheap vodka before, I'm sure I can manage again.
                      Sounds like you partied at cancun. All-inclusive piss water for everyone They mastered the whole NASA urine recylcing thing over there.

Comment

Yeah Well drinks are typically all shitty liquor, but for $40 all you can drink in Vegas im sayin its worth it. Just remember well drinks are all 1 liquor drinks, like vodka and club soda, or rum and coke. You cant order long island iced teas with well liquors. Just have a bottle of the good stuff in your room and do a little predrinking before hand and when you get there it will all taste the same. The next day on the other hand is a different story. WATER.
                        GO BIG OR GO HOME

2/4 - TBD
                        2/5 -TBD
                        2/6 - TBD

Comment

I am having a solotrip to Vegas 12th-16th of Feb. This WS offer sounds pretty good to me. Have you any idea where I might get that wristband? Keebler said from the door, but does anyone has more information? Thanks.
                          Did it, done that...just don't have a glue what the hell happened

FEB 12th-16th @ Planet Hollywood
                          Friday - Wasted Space $40 special
                          Saturday - Palms (Moon, Playboy, Rain, Ghost)
                          Sunday - Vanity?
                          Monday - TBD

Comment

Yeah Keebler, would we need to contact the host about this before hand, or just turn up and ask?

Comment

Originally posted by HELL5BELL5 View Post
                              I am having a solotrip to Vegas 12th-16th of Feb. This WS offer sounds pretty good to me. Have you any idea where I might get that wristband? Keebler said from the door, but does anyone has more information? Thanks.
                              Well you basically get it at the door to Wasted Space. When you go in the main entrance of the hard rock make a right. Hard rock is formed in a circle so just hug the side of the wall around the right and you will run right into the entrance of wasted space. At the door ask them for the $40 wristband and you should be golden. Ill let you guys know how it is after this weekend.
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X