Best pre-going out restaurant - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best pre-going out restaurant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pre-going out restaurant

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a restaurant that has a good/hip/high energy atmosphere that would be good to go to before going out. Thanks.

N9NE Steakhouse or NOVE at the Palms
    Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

Comment

Really depends what you're looking for and what you define as "good/hip/high energy". Different spectrum from Chapp's suggestions, but we enjoy pre-gaming at Blondie's sportsbar in the Miracle Mile shops. Good beer with specials, good food (love their wings), beer pong tournaments on certain nights.

Comment

NINE...............hands down
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

Originally posted by btbc View Post
          Hi I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a restaurant that has a good/hip/high energy atmosphere that would be good to go to before going out. Thanks.
          if you're going to tryst/xs for the night, there's a restaurant across the street in fashion show mall called Ra. (sushi restaurant) it's pretty high energy i think.. music is loud and the big screens are showing the x-rated rap videos.. No families in there, just young party atmostphere..

and if you go during happy hour, it's cheap.. sake is only $1, and it's the bottle.. not like the little cup.. and beer and martinis were super cheap too. the food is decent, and it becomes half price i think too.

Comment

Ra by far! Super Cheap during happy hour, M-Sat 3pm-7pm (yes i go there a lot) its $1 for 4 or 5 shots of hot sake, depends on how you pour, half off apps and some sushi rolls.

Rare 120 at HRH is also good and fun.

Tues (lavo) and Thurs (tao) are free dinner nights for groups of good looking girls so its always a good time there as well.

Firefly is a local place with good food and an amazing atmosphere, its just off the strip on paradise.
            call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
            Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
            "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
            "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

yeah, the first time i went there, the two of us ordered four sakes and martinis, and the waitress was like, four?? Cause we thought it would come in the little cups.. and it turns out it's the actual bottle!

I'll try Firefly next time. sounds good!

Comment

I would also say N9NE by far... but I also like Fix, Stack and Yellowtail.
                Vegas Trips:
                July 07
                Dec. 07
                June 08
                Oct. 08
                Super Bowl 09
                May 09 (Bachelor Party)
                Super Bowl 2010
                MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
                Super Bowl 2011
                May 2011
                Sept. 2011
                Next - March 23-26

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
                  Tues (lavo) and Thurs (tao) are free dinner nights for groups of good looking girls so its always a good time there as well.
                  I think this was proven to be good for groups of guys too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                    I think this was proven to be good for groups of guys too!
                    NO I think she means FREE DINNER before the club opens
                    Blackout Artist
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                      NO I think she means FREE DINNER before the club opens
                      True! Didnt catch that! lol

Comment

yup thats what i ment! groups of 5 or more girls get free dinner on those nights so its always a good place for guys to scope out girls, dinners start at 9:30 -10 ish
                        call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
                        Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
                        "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
                        "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
                        http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X