Blu-Ray Reviews - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Blu-Ray Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blu-Ray Reviews

    NT
    Last edited by Bluebear; 02-11-2011, 08:16 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bluebear View Post
    Ok, I see that The Killers Live From Royal Albert Hall is on Blu-Ray, Has anyone seen it on Blu-Ray? If so, what are your thoughts on it from not only a content standpoint, but a technical standpoint as well. I have found that not all Blu-rays are created equal and that some look and sound better than others based on the original elements used and the quality of the transfer. so anyone who has seen this one, is it a a must have?
    I've yet to make the switch - I always said I'd switch when the Criterion Collection went exclusively Blu-Ray and I'll stick by that. Plus, with the way streaming movies have been rapidly improving over the years, it might be all for naught in a couple years.

    Comment


    • #3
      Blue-ray is absolutly better, BUT the quality of your tv is going to effect how well it works.
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #4
        Blu-ray is bad ass. Check out 300 in blu-ray wow
        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

        Comment


        • #5
          I watched the Star Trek movie on Blu-Ray; that was seriously awesome and impressive. What was even more impressive was that they made a Star Trek movie that wasn't boring as hell.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yea, Dark Knight is insane on Blu-Ray. You can see actual textures in some scenes and it's crazzzyyyy.
            Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

            Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X