Solo for Super Bowl weekend??? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Solo for Super Bowl weekend???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
    godskitchen is usually trance music. i like house, but trance is a bit too much. my suggestion would be to get reeeaaally drunk first!
    I mostly plan to stay there and enjoy Vanity and then possibly leave and go to Drais.

    "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
    Killerfanatics

    "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
    Nyceguy

    "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
    Charles~

    8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aria View Post
      I mostly plan to stay there and enjoy Vanity and then possibly leave and go to Drais.
      and as much as i don't like trance, i'll still be jealous as hell that you guys are there!
      Chillin's #3 fan

      Comment


      • Okay so I just got five of us on the guestlist for Vanity on Thursday. Open bar too!

        I have me and Loves down for two of the spots, Keebs I got the other spots open for you and your friends but if you don't want an open bar, everyone is welcome to the three extra spots!

        "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
        Killerfanatics

        "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
        Nyceguy

        "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
        Charles~

        8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

        Comment


        • And another update...

          Looks like Thursday is either Vanity (if we get the free table, also dinner and a free room) or Tao (free table).

          Friday is Cathouse (free bottle service) and possibly Wasted Space afterwards.

          Saturday is still completely up in the air.

          You're all welcome to join in!

          "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
          Killerfanatics

          "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
          Nyceguy

          "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
          Charles~

          8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aria View Post
            And another update...

            Looks like Thursday is either Vanity (if we get the free table, also dinner and a free room) or Tao (free table).

            Friday is Cathouse (free bottle service) and possibly Wasted Space afterwards.

            Saturday is still completely up in the air.

            You're all welcome to join in!
            what's the free bottle deal at catehouse? and what time?
            Vegas Trips:
            July 07
            Dec. 07
            June 08
            Oct. 08
            Super Bowl 09
            May 09 (Bachelor Party)
            Super Bowl 2010
            MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
            Super Bowl 2011
            May 2011
            Sept. 2011
            Next - March 23-26

            Facebook

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kimball View Post
              what's the free bottle deal at catehouse? and what time?
              On NYE one of our most esteemed members ended up having broken glass in both her feet. (cough Loves cough).

              The next day we were in line at Luxor's Starbucks so I could get a hot tea and I was bitching about the line and the service and the night at Cathouse.

              The guy behind us heard this and he happened to be the president or vice president of Luxor. He got us in contact with Cathouse and because of the broken glass issue (amongst other things) we snagged free bottle service there.

              We'll probably head over around 10:30-11:00. After we finish the bottle/bottles we wanted to go to Wasted Space. All depends on the vibes though.

              "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
              Killerfanatics

              "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
              Nyceguy

              "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
              Charles~

              8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aria View Post

                We'll probably head over around 10:30-11:00. After we finish the bottle/bottles we wanted to go to Wasted Space. All depends on the vibes though.
                Good story... My friend and I will meet up with you there. We'll be ready to roll then. I told him about Wasted Space today and he's pumped. He loves well drinks.

                I'll send you a text Friday around cathouse time... unless the plans change between now and then. It is Vegas.
                Vegas Trips:
                July 07
                Dec. 07
                June 08
                Oct. 08
                Super Bowl 09
                May 09 (Bachelor Party)
                Super Bowl 2010
                MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
                Super Bowl 2011
                May 2011
                Sept. 2011
                Next - March 23-26

                Facebook

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kimball View Post
                  Good story... My friend and I will meet up with you there. We'll be ready to roll then. I told him about Wasted Space today and he's pumped. He loves well drinks.

                  I'll send you a text Friday around cathouse time... unless the plans change between now and then. It is Vegas.
                  Nope, Friday for Cathouse Bottleservice is a total go. That won't change, now before and after that...that will and can completely change.

                  "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                  Killerfanatics

                  "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                  Nyceguy

                  "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                  Charles~

                  8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                  Comment


                  • Wow, Aria really is putting the effort to organize the weekend. I know that's kind of hard to do, so I say she deserves a toast.

                    Still going to Dick's on friday??

                    And as a newbie, is there some kind of hazing that I should be prepared for?? Maybe having a "nice to meet you guys" shot of tequila would be appropiate... and even acceptable
                    Failure is NOT an option. It comes with the software

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JavaMan View Post
                      Wow, Aria really is putting the effort to organize the weekend. I know that's kind of hard to do, so I say she deserves a toast.

                      Still going to Dick's on friday??

                      And as a newbie, is there some kind of hazing that I should be prepared for?? Maybe having a "nice to meet you guys" shot of tequila would be appropiate... and even acceptable
                      I'm only organizing my (and Loves') iten. I have plans to celebrate with The Lady Chapp for her birthday which is why Tao is in the mix now.

                      I hope to meet all of you and hang out, and you'll realize how awesome the rest of us are. But I'm not doing shit to accommodate an iten for everyone. In my experience though, sticking with member of JC leads to the best nights and best night in Vegas ever.

                      Yes, Dick's is still very much on the table!


                      and your hazing is buying a bottle of Patron for the rest of us to drink.

                      "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

                      "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                      Nyceguy

                      "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

                      8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                      Comment


                      • Anybody has ever seen the Drew Carey improv show??

                        He and the Whose line comedy group are at the MGM this weekend, and I'm a big fan of Whose line is it anyway, so I was planning on buying a ticket.

                        Never seen an improv show live before
                        Failure is NOT an option. It comes with the software

                        Comment


                        • Thats a show I wouldnt mind seeing live.
                          Blackout Artist
                          [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aria View Post
                            And another update...

                            Looks like Thursday is either Vanity (if we get the free table, also dinner and a free room) or Tao (free table).

                            Friday is Cathouse (free bottle service) and possibly Wasted Space afterwards.

                            Saturday is still completely up in the air.

                            You're all welcome to join in!
                            Save some of that cathouse bottle for me please lol!!! I like the words free or cheap to be by Saturday nights event as well lol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aria View Post
                              Okay so I just got five of us on the guestlist for Vanity on Thursday. Open bar too!

                              I have me and Loves down for two of the spots, Keebs I got the other spots open for you and your friends but if you don't want an open bar, everyone is welcome to the three extra spots!
                              Awesome Aria! Ill be there with 4 other guys though so its 5 of us total. Let me know what happens and what the plans are and ill talk to my group and get everything figured out. Loves gave me your number so i can text you also.
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

                              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                              Staying in Planet Hollywood
                              2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

                              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                              Comment


                              • Think you guys will be at Cathouse all night? Or should we just meet you at WS?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X