Solo for Super Bowl weekend??? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Solo for Super Bowl weekend???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Wasted Space sounds good to me on Friday. And from there... the chapel, haha.
    Friday @ Wasted sounds like a great plan, but subject to massive changes. I think if everyone goes on Friday, getting bottle service might be a good idea, and then everyone else get the $40 all you can drink and the night will be set.

    "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
    Killerfanatics

    "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
    Nyceguy

    "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
    Charles~

    8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
      Thanks, but unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to afford bottle service. =( -- Gonna have around $1500 for the trip, need to make it last... and I'm a gambler, too. Sounds like the guys on here party mostly, haven't seen many gambling references...
      ahem....it's a fine line to balance

      ps. it's not "gambling" if you never lose...
      Chillin's #1 fan

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aria View Post
        Okay so this is my tentative hypothetical itinerary for this week!

        Thursday: Godskitchen @ Vanity.
        Friday: Dick's Last Resort during the day, then Wasted Space or Jet. (depends on Chapp!) Followed by Drais.
        Saturday: Haze (again, depends on Chapp!)

        Again, everyone going please PM me your numbers. You know we gotta have a round.
        is dick's any good? i sort of stumbled onto it last year on a thursday and it had a good vibe about it. great staff as i recall and i got a hat as well.

        but should i go for it more seriously, i mean, like actually have that as one of the goals for an evening? not instead of a club, but as a pre-club place?

        appreciate your input
        I'm the one on the right, unfortunately

        Comment


        • Originally posted by travhast View Post
          is dick's any good? i sort of stumbled onto it last year on a thursday and it had a good vibe about it. great staff as i recall and i got a hat as well.

          but should i go for it more seriously, i mean, like actually have that as one of the goals for an evening? not instead of a club, but as a pre-club place?

          appreciate your input
          It's just a restaurant. Fun place to have some drinks and food.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by travhast View Post
            is dick's any good? i sort of stumbled onto it last year on a thursday and it had a good vibe about it. great staff as i recall and i got a hat as well.

            but should i go for it more seriously, i mean, like actually have that as one of the goals for an evening? not instead of a club, but as a pre-club place?

            appreciate your input
            I'd go during the day, mid to late afternoon. Have some pregame fun and then go back to your room, have a shower and then bring on the night. Not any good clubs right near Excaliber, so you'd have to cab it, but you'll inevitably do that anyway, so it might be fun.

            I've always gone during the day.

            "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
            Killerfanatics

            "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
            Nyceguy

            "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
            Charles~

            8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aria View Post
              I'd go during the day, mid to late afternoon. Have some pregame fun and then go back to your room, have a shower and then bring on the night. Not any good clubs right near Excaliber, so you'd have to cab it, but you'll inevitably do that anyway, so it might be fun.

              I've always gone during the day.
              I'm staying at Excalibur and probably arriving around 5, so I don't know if you guys will still be there.

              However, it would be a great place to meet whoever is there.
              Failure is NOT an option. It comes with the software

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JavaMan View Post
                I'm staying at Excalibur and probably arriving around 5, so I don't know if you guys will still be there.

                However, it would be a great place to meet whoever is there.
                On Friday?

                "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                Killerfanatics

                "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                Nyceguy

                "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                Charles~

                8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by aria View Post
                  On Friday?
                  Correct, on Friday
                  Failure is NOT an option. It comes with the software

                  Comment


                  • By the way, Keebs - you're coming to Vanity Thursday.
                    No, you don't have a choice

                    "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                    Killerfanatics

                    "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                    Nyceguy

                    "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                    Charles~

                    8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                    Comment


                    • Also, we should do this:

                      McFadden’s: $20 open bar from 4pm – 6pm & 8pm – 10pm @ The Rio

                      http://www.riolasvegas.com/casinos/r...ay-detail.html

                      "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

                      "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                      Nyceguy

                      "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

                      8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aria View Post
                        Okay so this is my tentative hypothetical itinerary for this week!

                        Thursday: Godskitchen @ Vanity.
                        Friday: Dick's Last Resort during the day, then Wasted Space or Jet. (depends on Chapp!) Followed by Drais.
                        Saturday: Haze (again, depends on Chapp!)

                        Again, everyone going please PM me your numbers. You know we gotta have a round.
                        Jealous that you're going to Godskitchen... I miss it! I hope it's just as great in Vanity [can't imagine it getting any other than better]

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aria View Post
                          By the way, Keebs - you're coming to Vanity Thursday.
                          No, you don't have a choice
                          Id like to see Vanity, but were not gonna be buying bottles to get in, so we'll have to figure it out. Also isnt it godskitchen that night? Isnt that house music? House music make me want to rip my eyes out.
                          GO BIG OR GO HOME

                          Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                          Staying in Planet Hollywood
                          2/4 - TBD
                          2/5 -TBD
                          2/6 - TBD

                          Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                            Id like to see Vanity, but were not gonna be buying bottles to get in, so we'll have to figure it out. Also isnt it godskitchen that night? Isnt that house music? House music make me want to rip my eyes out.
                            What about no choice do you not get? I'm trying to win us a table right now. I think I'm in the running. And yes it is house music, but if we get this table you can rip your eyes out after we finish the bottle.

                            "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                            Killerfanatics

                            "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                            Nyceguy

                            "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                            Charles~

                            8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aria View Post
                              What about no choice do you not get? I'm trying to win us a table right now. I think I'm in the running. And yes it is house music, but if we get this table you can rip your eyes out after we finish the bottle.
                              haha. Ok if you win the table i might be able to deal with it. We'll see how it goes.
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

                              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                              Staying in Planet Hollywood
                              2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

                              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                                Id like to see Vanity, but were not gonna be buying bottles to get in, so we'll have to figure it out. Also isnt it godskitchen that night? Isnt that house music? House music make me want to rip my eyes out.
                                godskitchen is usually trance music. i like house, but trance is a bit too much. my suggestion would be to get reeeaaally drunk first!
                                Chillin's #3 fan

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X