Impromptu Vegas trip - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Impromptu Vegas trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    yeah she's going but I had already told her it was still a maybe until I got paid and paid my bills
    F the bills man spend it on bottles!!!!!!
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
      F the bills man spend it on bottles!!!!!!
      bottles and bitches!

      Comment


      • I'll see what I can do!
        ................

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          yeah she's going but I had already told her it was still a maybe until I got paid and paid my bills
          Fuck that's as depressing as my life!
          Damn bills!
          That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
          -Charles~

          You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
          -Kimball

          Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
          -Nassau

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post
            Fuck that's as depressing as my life!
            Damn bills!
            Bills fuck everything up dont they? Especially when they come at the end of the night and i ask why theres 2 extra zeros on the end....
            GO BIG OR GO HOME

            Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
            Staying in Planet Hollywood
            2/4 - TBD
            2/5 -TBD
            2/6 - TBD

            Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
              then he wont need to buy hookers in vegas ........should I delete this???
              Yes, you really should.
              You're next on my asskicking list now.

              "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
              Killerfanatics

              "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
              Nyceguy

              "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
              Charles~

              8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                Isnt Aria going anyway? Sounds like a plan! HOLLA!
                By bus or by car, I'll be there, suckas.

                "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                Killerfanatics

                "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                Nyceguy

                "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                Charles~

                8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post
                  Fuck that's as depressing as my life!
                  Damn bills!
                  Not a fan of Chan Gailey?
                  The only winning move is not to play.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
                    Not a fan of Chan Gailey?
                    hah, talk about a hire from out of left field.
                    GO BIG OR GO HOME

                    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                    Staying in Planet Hollywood
                    2/4 - TBD
                    2/5 -TBD
                    2/6 - TBD

                    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                    Comment


                    • Are you coming BarrelO?

                      Comment


                      • I love how this trip has gone from being impromptu, to most of the forum coming.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          Are you coming BarrelO?
                          I'm still thinking about it. I'll have made up my mind by the end of the week.
                          The only winning move is not to play.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
                            I'm still thinking about it. I'll have made up my mind by the end of the week.
                            May I take a moment to recommend (if you're considering a spring trip) March 10-16th...just a suggestion...
                            Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                            And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                            http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
                              May I take a moment to recommend (if you're considering a spring trip) March 10-16th...just a suggestion...
                              Hey hey hey! Are you trying to snake people away to recruit them for March? haha. Super Bowl is where its at!
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

                              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                              Staying in Planet Hollywood
                              2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

                              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                                Hey hey hey! Are you trying to snake people away to recruit them for March? haha. Super Bowl is where its at!
                                I'm going for both, so really, it's a win/win whenever you decide to go.

                                Superbowl Crew, gotta make that shit crazy!

                                "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                                Killerfanatics

                                "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                                Nyceguy

                                "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                                Charles~

                                8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X