Originally posted by Cisco419
View Post
Impromptu Vegas trip
Collapse
X
-
Fuck that's as depressing as my life!Originally posted by Cisco419 View Postyeah she's going but I had already told her it was still a maybe until I got paid and paid my bills
Damn bills!That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
-Charles~
You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
-Kimball
Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
-Nassau
Comment
-
Bills fuck everything up dont they? Especially when they come at the end of the night and i ask why theres 2 extra zeros on the end....Originally posted by AK2Vegas View PostFuck that's as depressing as my life!
Damn bills!
GO BIG OR GO HOME
Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
Staying in Planet Hollywood
2/4 - TBD
2/5 -TBD
2/6 - TBD
Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010
Comment
-
Yes, you really should.Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Postthen he wont need to buy hookers in vegas
........should I delete this???
You're next on my asskicking list now.
"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
Killerfanatics
"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
Nyceguy
"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
Charles~
8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.
Comment
-
By bus or by car, I'll be there, suckas.Originally posted by Keebler View PostIsnt Aria going anyway? Sounds like a plan! HOLLA!
"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
Killerfanatics
"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
Nyceguy
"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
Charles~
8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.
Comment
-
May I take a moment to recommend (if you're considering a spring trip) March 10-16th...just a suggestion...Originally posted by BarrelO View PostI'm still thinking about it. I'll have made up my mind by the end of the week.
Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)
And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
http://www.facebook.com/britishV
Comment
-
Hey hey hey! Are you trying to snake people away to recruit them for March? haha. Super Bowl is where its at!Originally posted by British Virgin View PostMay I take a moment to recommend (if you're considering a spring trip) March 10-16th...just a suggestion...
GO BIG OR GO HOME
Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
Staying in Planet Hollywood
2/4 - TBD
2/5 -TBD
2/6 - TBD
Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010
Comment
-
I'm going for both, so really, it's a win/win whenever you decide to go.Originally posted by Keebler View PostHey hey hey! Are you trying to snake people away to recruit them for March? haha. Super Bowl is where its at!
Superbowl Crew, gotta make that shit crazy!
"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
Killerfanatics
"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
Nyceguy
"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
Charles~
8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment