I've been meaning to write this for a while now, but I had been wanting to go to Poetry for a while now, just because it's all hip hop. Not really into the techno stuff. But i finally went about amonth ago, and I would have to say that it's whack!!! I didn't like it one bit. It was really packed, really small venue, and the drinks were kinda gross. So my girl and I go in for about 20 minutes, squeeze our way into the dance floor, which everyone seemed to be shoulder to shoulder, got out the dance floor, got 2 drinks, stood around for about 10 minutes, and left. We were so disappointed that night. another thing, i read on-line about this dress-code and gotta look nice and what not, and people were there in tennis shoes, t-shirts, polo shirts, etc. I was pissed. I personally think it's not worth going... Just my 2 cents.
Poetry @ The Forum Shops
Collapse
X
-
Poetry @ The Forum Shops
Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
Facebook Twitter
Originally posted by MoezillaBring on the man meat!!!!
Originally posted by MattI'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.Tags: None
-
Sorry you had a bad time. Not exactly sure why you had a bad time though. The spot was packed like every weekend (holds about 1000 people at a time). The music is all hip hop, featuring a lot of stuff you would never hear at a mainstream spot. You stayed for only 20 minutes without feeling you could dance I guess? (Did you realize there's another room on the other side of the club, usually less shoulder to shoulder.) As far as dress code, very very few people get in with tennis shoes. Of course you'll see polos and designer t-shirts just like any club in Vegas these days. What were you wearing? The drinks are usually decent, you just gotta figure out the good bartenders I guess. Again, sorry it didn't work out for you.
Originally posted by killerfanatics View PostI've been meaning to write this for a while now, but I had been wanting to go to Poetry for a while now, just because it's all hip hop. Not really into the techno stuff. But i finally went about amonth ago, and I would have to say that it's whack!!! I didn't like it one bit. It was really packed, really small venue, and the drinks were kinda gross. So my girl and I go in for about 20 minutes, squeeze our way into the dance floor, which everyone seemed to be shoulder to shoulder, got out the dance floor, got 2 drinks, stood around for about 10 minutes, and left. We were so disappointed that night. another thing, i read on-line about this dress-code and gotta look nice and what not, and people were there in tennis shoes, t-shirts, polo shirts, etc. I was pissed. I personally think it's not worth going... Just my 2 cents.
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment