The which month in 2010 I hope to hit vegas for - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The which month in 2010 I hope to hit vegas for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The which month in 2010 I hope to hit vegas for

    All,

    Im gonna be in the states for a year, probably the only time ever (unless I get married there) and i really want to hit vegas up for a solid month partying, or 3 months working partying.

    I wanna do vegas so ill never wanna go back. so which month are we all gonna come as a prelim.

    Ive met a few of you, and would like to meet up with the same and more peeps than last time so im happy to align to any big meetup.

    I think ill plan to go for june, july.

  • #2
    May!!!!!!!!!
    ................

    Comment


    • #3
      Thats my birthday month dude! Ill be there. I really have this strong desire to spend my whole year in vegas

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lextsy View Post
        Thats my birthday month dude! Ill be there. I really have this strong desire to spend my whole year in vegas
        Well there's this little event going down called Jack Colton's AOD Invasion in May.... maybe you heard of it....
        ................

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          Well there's this little event going down called Jack Colton's AOD Invasion in May.... maybe you heard of it....
          If you've even looked at one of the forum pages you've heard of the AOD Invasion!!!

          "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
          Killerfanatics

          "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
          Nyceguy

          "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
          Charles~

          8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

          Comment


          • #6
            aha I have and yes I will be there. I also want to spend the hottest month there too just because I love the stinking heat

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X