a whole load of questions... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

a whole load of questions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    this is a lovely thread....
    are you offended lovesvegas?
    27th December 2009 - 6th January 2010

    Sun 27/12 - Body English
    Mon 28/12 - Jet
    Tue 29/12 - Pure
    Wed 30/12 - Black Eyed Peas Concert + Tryst
    Thu 31/12 - NYE!!! - JC Party @ Cathouse
    Fri 01/01 - Moon
    Sat 02/01 - XS
    Sun 03/01 - The Bank
    Mon 04/01 - TBC
    Tue 05/01 - Blueman Group + Lavo
    Wed 06/01 - Flight home!

    Comment


    • #77
      hahaha.. nope I'm quite entertained


      Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
      28th- Tao
      29th- ?
      30th- XS
      31st- Tryst

      Comment


      • #78
        Don't you think we have our own games?
        Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

        Official Kilt chaser

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
          hahaha.. nope I'm quite entertained
          well, thats good.


          once i get to work tomorrow and it is quiet, i will put together a spreadsheet with all the different points for different states due to their population and distance from vegas, as well as multipliers for other 'bonus points' such as a jc.com member, or multiple girls, or a friend of a previous girl, or getting them back to the room in the afternoon, rather than after a club.

          So britishvirgin.. which dates are you going to vegas in may?
          27th December 2009 - 6th January 2010

          Sun 27/12 - Body English
          Mon 28/12 - Jet
          Tue 29/12 - Pure
          Wed 30/12 - Black Eyed Peas Concert + Tryst
          Thu 31/12 - NYE!!! - JC Party @ Cathouse
          Fri 01/01 - Moon
          Sat 02/01 - XS
          Sun 03/01 - The Bank
          Mon 04/01 - TBC
          Tue 05/01 - Blueman Group + Lavo
          Wed 06/01 - Flight home!

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by marrc View Post

            So britishvirgin.. which dates are you going to vegas in may?
            Spreadsheets??? Oh good god!

            If we go in May it'll be for AOD of course!
            Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

            And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
            http://www.facebook.com/britishV

            Comment


            • #81
              I say the same thing about spreadsheets... hahah. Yeah.. why would anyone go to Vegas in May other than the AOD dates!?


              Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
              28th- Tao
              29th- ?
              30th- XS
              31st- Tryst

              Comment


              • #82
                and what games are those socal_girl?

                as for AOD... when is May is it?
                27th December 2009 - 6th January 2010

                Sun 27/12 - Body English
                Mon 28/12 - Jet
                Tue 29/12 - Pure
                Wed 30/12 - Black Eyed Peas Concert + Tryst
                Thu 31/12 - NYE!!! - JC Party @ Cathouse
                Fri 01/01 - Moon
                Sat 02/01 - XS
                Sun 03/01 - The Bank
                Mon 04/01 - TBC
                Tue 05/01 - Blueman Group + Lavo
                Wed 06/01 - Flight home!

                Comment


                • #83
                  20th-24th I believe


                  Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                  28th- Tao
                  29th- ?
                  30th- XS
                  31st- Tryst

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    so, back to the first question... where can i actually buy this map and a stand for it from?
                    27th December 2009 - 6th January 2010

                    Sun 27/12 - Body English
                    Mon 28/12 - Jet
                    Tue 29/12 - Pure
                    Wed 30/12 - Black Eyed Peas Concert + Tryst
                    Thu 31/12 - NYE!!! - JC Party @ Cathouse
                    Fri 01/01 - Moon
                    Sat 02/01 - XS
                    Sun 03/01 - The Bank
                    Mon 04/01 - TBC
                    Tue 05/01 - Blueman Group + Lavo
                    Wed 06/01 - Flight home!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Bring it from home including sticky tape and/or pins?

                      "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

                      "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                      Nyceguy

                      "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

                      8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        http://www.officemax.com/office-supp...uct-prod570155 - Cork Board

                        http://www.maps.com/map.aspx?cid=2,55,624&pid=2050 - Map

                        http://www.officemax.com/office-supp...ct-prod1780331 - Map Pins

                        http://www.opentip.com/Sporting-Good...-p-900914.html - Mini Scoreboard. Outside numbers for each player, inside numbers so you can keep track of how many days you've been there/have left.

                        Game on.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          you are guys are set now where's the command post going to be ?
                          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                            you are guys are set now where's the command post going to be ?
                            We have interconnecting suites at the MGM Signature, so somewhere in there I guess...

                            Haven't fully thought it through yet though - we can't exactly leave a big US map out in the middle of the living room with coloured pins all over it!!

                            Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post
                            Massachusetts
                            Massachusetts hey....Small State, about as far away from Vegas as you can get, and you're a JC.com member - interesting...
                            Things I've learned in Vegas:
                            Girls from Lake Tahoe are crazy, they are just "not that sort of crazy".....

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              hahaha I'm so looking forward to being there for part of this. You guys will have to let me check this out when I'm out there!
                              ................

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                                hahaha I'm so looking forward to being there for part of this. You guys will have to let me check this out when I'm out there!
                                when do you land in vegas cisco?


                                and yes... we seem to be all set. will post the state by state points + multipliers this evening.
                                27th December 2009 - 6th January 2010

                                Sun 27/12 - Body English
                                Mon 28/12 - Jet
                                Tue 29/12 - Pure
                                Wed 30/12 - Black Eyed Peas Concert + Tryst
                                Thu 31/12 - NYE!!! - JC Party @ Cathouse
                                Fri 01/01 - Moon
                                Sat 02/01 - XS
                                Sun 03/01 - The Bank
                                Mon 04/01 - TBC
                                Tue 05/01 - Blueman Group + Lavo
                                Wed 06/01 - Flight home!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X