Dress up or not ? (looking 'the money baby') - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dress up or not ? (looking 'the money baby')

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress up or not ? (looking 'the money baby')

Evening All, (from the UK)

Hitting Vegas in May with 4 other friends, planning to hit the following clubs and want some advice on whether we are likely to be more 'successful' with the ladies if we dress to impress (classic big collar evening shirts, smart slacks, leather shoes) or whether we should just do the jeans, casual shirt thing ?
    We are in our early thirties, decent looking, in pretty reasonable shape.(admittedly with VERY British accents..)

Expecting to do bottle service on the Fri & Sat also.

Thursday : Tryst
    Friday : Tao
    Sat : XS or the Palms wristband thing (can't decide)

Thanks !

MC

a kilt is the only way to go. before you say your not scottish, americans wont know the difference.
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

Comment

def do the kilts, the women see the "Wall Streeters" attempt all the time
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

Despite what these wonderful gentleman have to say.. Suits are hot hot hot. black suit is all I need

Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
        28th- Tao
        29th- ?
        30th- XS
        31st- Tryst

Comment

ooh and accents are hot. ... when in May are you going??

28th- Tao
          29th- ?
          30th- XS
          31st- Tryst

Comment

Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
            ooh and accents are hot. ... when in May are you going??
            you mean you actually converse with the men?
            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

I have my moments

28th- Tao
              29th- ?
              30th- XS
              31st- Tryst

Comment

I wouldn't even worry too much about dressing to impress. The ladies are more about the cash and bottle service. Show them your ability to spend, and they will be flocking to you in no time. The key is flash, but to not give them any. Let them have one drink, but shoo them away if they don't have any potential for the late night.

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
                  I wouldn't even worry too much about dressing to impress. The ladies are more about the cash and bottle service. Show them your ability to spend, and they will be flocking to you in no time. The key is flash, but to not give them any.
                  While this may be true for a lot of women, for some of us, a well dressed man with some swagger goes much farther than being able to buy me a few shots of over-priced Patron.

+1 on the suit. Also, something about nice vests on guys just does it for me. Ooo goodness.

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                  Killerfanatics

"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                  Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                  Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

*Note.. girls that have the ability and mental capacity to post in a forum differ from the ones that are actually in the club Just keep that mind.

Comment

*Note.. girls that have the ability and mental capacity to post in a forum differ from the ones that are actually in the club Just keep that mind.
                      Bwhahaha. Duly noted good sir. Duly noted.

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

Originally posted by aria View Post
                        While this may be true for a lot of women, for some of us, a well dressed man with some swagger goes much farther than being able to buy me a few shots of over-priced Patron.
                        AH!! I could NOT agree more!! I am already drunk by the time I'm in the club anyways so I'm not looking for the expensive drinks.. I think the look goes a lot further.

28th- Tao
                        29th- ?
                        30th- XS
                        31st- Tryst

Comment

We all know you have low standards Royale - but does he want to talk to the 2 brain cells between them lollypop heads??? In which case, sure bring on the money, but for a thinking gal:

Suit!!!

It's the hottest thing on a guy - you should try it in a UK club too - it'd work for me But no tie, just a clubbing shirt open at the collar. Black suits work best And not too shiny shoes
                          Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                          http://www.facebook.com/britishV

Comment

Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
                            We all know you have low standards Royale - but does he want to talk to the 2 brain cells between them lollypop heads??? In which case, sure bring on the money, but for a thinking gal:

Suit!!!

It's the hottest thing on a guy - you should try it in a UK club too - it'd work for me But no tie, just a clubbing shirt open at the collar. Black suits work best And not too shiny shoes
                            Gotta be careful though, it can get damn hot in those clubs, especially on the dance floor and with your suit and/or jacket on it can get pretty stinky pretty fast.

Killerfanatics

Nyceguy

Charles~

Comment

Remember you gotta be dressed up enough to get in...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X