British Virgin's TR (amazing halloween!) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

British Virgin's TR (amazing halloween!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    little eh??????
    I heard that everything in TX is big.
    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

    Official Kilt chaser

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
      I heard that everything in TX is big.
      everything EXCEPT.......................
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

      Comment


      • yeah.. I've heard that too and thus far it's proven true


        Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
        28th- Tao
        29th- ?
        30th- XS
        31st- Tryst

        Comment


        • Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
          Is that implying that those *are* the sort of photos you enjoy????
          Yes I love those... especially when you are on the other side of the receiving end

          Comment


          • Originally posted by royale View Post
            Yes I love those... especially when you are on the other side of the receiving end
            ha ha ha - too late to butter me up now Royale - you're not getting access to the porno shots!

            Hmmm, sounds like I should be taking a trip to TX soon
            Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

            And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
            http://www.facebook.com/britishV

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SDGonzo View Post
              Wonder how many people clicked on the "Share your shame" thread thinking that's what they were getting?
              Oh it's such a shame that isn't what's in there!!! We girls do like a good laugh every now and then!
              Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

              And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
              http://www.facebook.com/britishV

              Comment


              • hahah.. you are so great British!


                Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                28th- Tao
                29th- ?
                30th- XS
                31st- Tryst

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                  hahah.. you are so great British!
                  Ah shucks *blushy face* - you too!!

                  Right, how do I add photos?
                  Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                  And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                  http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                  Comment


                  • I usually upload them to photobucket.com then copy the code to paste them onto here


                    Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                    28th- Tao
                    29th- ?
                    30th- XS
                    31st- Tryst

                    Comment


                    • [B]
                      Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                      I usually upload them to photobucket.com then copy the code to paste them onto here
                      Thanks! too tired to sort it out now, but here's the last bit of my TR. I'll edit it down and put in pics another night.


                      Mon - still buzzing, still no sleep, but hiring a car and going out to Hoover and Valley of Fire so we need to get up early as the daylight savings mean the sun going to set really early.
                      Have a fantastic day with the family, have a big laugh about the hire girl trying to get us to upgrade the car as she doesn't think we'll like the 'compact' - it has 7 seats for god's sake - what does she think we'll do with more??? In the UK that's a big car! Hoover is impressive and Valley of Fire is beautiful, despite the stresses of trying to drive an automatic on the huge American roads we have a pretty chilled day.

                      Have a disco nap before heading out again. The usual story, wake up feeling crappy, have a shower, have a coffee, put some music on, drink some Gin and I'm ready to GO!

                      I'm wearing my boots and dress combo again from thursday night because it's my new favourite outfit...

                      I think we should got to Jet as the Mirage was so lucky for us the night before! We wander in and some girl from Revolution wants us to go in (I'm not sure what you call her - is she a host?? the whole host thing still has me confused!).
                      Anyway, she personally leads us in to Revolution, but it's pretty dead, so OH hits the loos and then we carry on to Jet.

                      The queues at Jet are a bit crazy - there seems to be about 20 and I have no idea where to go. I ask the guy with the clipboard - he asks if we're on the list - I try blaggin' it as I've done in the Wynn - but he says he can't find us and to join the queue. Oh well.

                      OH's up for going to Wasted Space and then I remember I've got free monday passes for XS - so we head down there.
                      There's not much of a queue and we don't have to wait at all, the girl just lets us in. Excellent.

                      Tryst is still my favourite place, but XS is a close second! It's a fantastic looking place, very classy - I love that the carpets aren't all sticky and horrible!

                      Wander around a bit with our drinks and OH points out that the girl dancing on the bar in the middle of the pool must have the loneliest job in the world! Can you imagine doing that? AND watching people having fun all night without you?

                      Pretty soon I/we get talking to a bunch of Aussies - they're really cool and good fun. They pretty quickly get the drinks in for me and OH - it's a just a culture thing! Guys in the UK would do the same "meet some people = get a round in" - and because there's more of them, it's their round!

                      I'm kind of keen on the hot one in the black shirt (photos coming soon) - and although he's flirty he's not that into me. Although I do discover he had a threesome the night before - so maybe he's tired! :P

                      His friend seems kind of keen on me at first, but once I've made a play (and failed) with black shirt guy he backs off, which is fine by me as he's not really my type. So at this point I get talking to one of the other guys, who is absolutely adorable and really funny, but about 4 inches shorter then me! When I get back from the loo he's bought me a drink (bless) and OH is telling me how much this guy likes me (OH's told him we're just friends!)

                      We all go and dance and somehow I end up making out with the short (but cute) aussie - I'm not really sure how this happened and after a while, and to my shame, I just dance off with some other random guy leaving poor OH to explain to him that I'm just not that into him. Eek! Feel bad about it now as he really was just my type personality wise, but short guys have never done it for me, and frankly the whole clubbing thing has turned into a game of seeing just how hot a guy I can get with! Which is very childish, isn't it?

                      Ah well, moving on...

                      Things in the middle are a bit blurry - we dance a lot I guess, and still talk to the Aussies a bit, but at some point I pinch a fedora off some bloke at the bar. Turns out he's English and with a group of mates. We all end up talking and again they get a round in (seriously, it's a culture thing). They all think OH is the business, and a couple of guys seem to like me too

                      None are really my type looks wise, but I'm really enjoying talking to them.
                      We're fooling around taking pics, and I end up kissing the tallest, cutest one (I think we might have danced first...it's definitely the blurriest night).

                      The guy starts telling me his friend is really into me, so I'm like "ok, I should go talk to him, make him feel better" - and NO! I don't mean like *that*, but you know, not be in his face making out with his friend. I'm not sure if I find him, but I'm chatting to the other guys in the group (who have got some fugly girls at their table), when tall guy reappears and asks me where I went? I'm say I'm looking for his friend to say hi. Which of course he takes the wrong way, and says he'd rather have me to himself!!! hmmm

                      Somehow I end up kissing him for ages stood on the patio, then we sit down and chat for ages. Turns out he's a professional sports guy (he is, I cyberstalked him later to check) and makes a decent living from it and travels a bit, so we talk about travelling and places I've been to around the world.

                      Somehow, pretty quickly I tell him that I'm married.....to OH. This kind of blows his mind for a bit, and he keeps saying how much he likes OH and what a great guy he is. So what ensues can only be described as the most ridiculous confessional ever!

                      I spend a very long time trying to persuade him that OH is cool with it and in doing so tell all about my week (and show him ALL the photos). Ok, so his denial clearly could have been a tactic to get me to tell him more and show him more, but he was a sweet guy and I think it all kind of messed with his head a bit (but also in equal measures turned him on a lot - lets just say *it* didn't go down AT ALL the whole time we were together!)
                      So we spend a good few hours talking about his life, my holiday, stuff in general and making out. He tells me a few dirty stories from his past and we're having a great time!

                      MEANWHILE: OH has hooked up with a couple of air stewardesses from the UK. These girls are both really into him, and they're both pretty. They don't know we're together, but think we used to be (and that I'm being a bitch for getting off with Tall guy in front of him). So they keep trying to dance him away from where I'm sat, and, because he wants to see what I'm up to, he keeps dancing back - lol!

                      At some point OH comes over to talk to me, and Tall guy keeps asking if it's ok that he's making out with me! A surreal moment in my life. Especially when I've got both guys touching my leg and talking to me, and my hands are...elsewhere too A surreal and incredibly hot moment!

                      So OH want's me to meet his girls, who are lovely, so I dance with them for a little bit and say hi, then leave him to it. OH doesn't really grasp how much tall guy knows about EVERYTHING, so it's all a bit weird when we all end up leaving the club together at the end of the night.

                      I walk off with Tall guy so OH can say bye to his girls. I turn around just as one of them (the cute brown haired one) kiss him goodnight (!) Tall guy and I giggle about it (but tall guys is still a bit confused, unsurprisingly), then I run into one of the Aussie blokes, who is sooooo wasted...he tries it on a bit, but I'm not having it and skip off to the loo. When I get back OH and tall guy are chatting about something, work, I think...surreal again.

                      Then I leave with both of them. Another odd moment walking hand in hand with them both (at which point I start to feel a little odd about it, I can't say why, it just feels a bit 'swingerish'). When we get to tall guy's hotel, he shoos OH away so he can say good night. So there I am on the street, wearing my husband's jacket (because it's cold), kissing another guy good night, whilst OH waits around the corner. Surreal (but somehow hot)

                      Tall guy asks me back to his room, and I can't say I'm not tempted, but it's about 5am and I'm too tired to really want to fool around, besides the plan is to meet the next night (our last night), so I go home with OH instead. Sorry to disappoint you all!
                      Last edited by BritishV; 02-16-2010, 06:22 AM.
                      Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                      And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                      http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                      Comment


                      • continued...

                        I texted him to say night night when I got in. for some reason he decides to text me back 2 hours later! Grrr, this totally wakes me up, so I drag myself out of bed and go in search of breakfast. Still a little drunk I end up texting him all morning lots of weird crazy texts and we arrange to all meet (mates, stewardesses etc...) that night at Pure. Then he just vanishes...

                        Last night we go to Pure. We are actually guest listed for once and get in pretty quickly, about 10 mins or so in line (happy watching the 2 girls at the front of the normal queue trying to get the attention of the bouncers by making out with each other - they get royally ignored and are still out there when we go in, he he he).

                        Pure is still kind of quiet and we're both shattered, so we hit the vodka redbull and have a dance. The english girls turn up (with reinforcements AND feather boas!) - so OH is now dancing with 5 girls and getting some jealous looks from the guys around. We head up to the terrace and I chat to the two girls who fancy OH. I'm still hoping Tall guy will appear again, and to be fair OH deserves to have some fun if he wants it, so I say how great he is, but that we're not together.

                        In the end OH doesn't want to make a move on them and so we both go down stairs and dance together, just the 2 of us. We end up making out like we've just met and have a great time! Head home really early, about 2.30 ish as we have to be up at 7 to go to the airport.

                        Struggle up the next day and wonder around the airport like a zombie...fly home to a cold, foggy England and reality.

                        We'll be back - I am a Vegasaholic

                        PS Tall guy texts later to apologise - he'd crashed out for 2 days after he'd talked to me, having just flown in earlier that same day and having run a marathon the day before that. I forgive him and we have a little 'textual' fun
                        Last edited by BritishV; 02-16-2010, 06:23 AM.
                        Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                        And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                        http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                        Comment


                        • Ok - do I win a prize for the worlds longest TR??? And it includes NO useful information what-so-ever!!!
                          Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                          And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                          http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                          Comment


                          • wow!!!! those two nights sound awesome.. you and your husband have the best relationship ever lol. You did Vegas perfectly .. I'm sure it's nice to rest after all of that partying!!


                            Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                            28th- Tao
                            29th- ?
                            30th- XS
                            31st- Tryst

                            Comment


                            • and still no pics.........................
                              Blackout Artist
                              [email protected]

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                                and still no pics.........................
                                Lol - you're impatient! She'll do whatever she's going to do with the photo's tonight I'm sure (either post or PM them).

                                And Loves - we did have a really great time. Completely let go, and can't wait to get back. I'm glad you think we have a good relationship - I do too! I've always been completely, hopelessly head over heels for her, and I don't think that's going to stop any time soon. Kind of thought that was important to point out after that TR

                                [awaits embarrassed response from BV]

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X