British Virgin's TR (amazing halloween!) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

British Virgin's TR (amazing halloween!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Virgin's TR (amazing halloween!)

EDIT: Ok, so after much badgering by the diehard JCers here's some pictures to go with the world's longest TR. They're not staying here for long...so you best hurry up and read it!

I know I'm new round here, but if it hadn't been for this site I wouldn't have had a clue about which clubs to hit in Vegas, and so I thought I'd do a TR - plus I want to relive it all now I'm back in cold wet England. I'll be staying in a few nights this week, so that I can save money for the next trip!

Sun - Ok, so we leave the UK at around 10am, which means we were up really early to get to the airport, but it's all good, because I'm so excited to be going to Vegas! The flights are all on time, but are totally crap (American Airlines) - no free booze on the transatlantic bit, which is the first time that's happened and really annoying. Last time I went to LV we were mixing cocktails with the little bottles and the hostesses were making recommendations (Amaretto in a white russian - yummy). Anyway, so after a fast change in Chicago we get to LV about 14 hours later at 4pm the same day...?? Totally knackered but trying to stay awake.

Go to Bally's to check in, there's 4 of us in 2 rooms for 10 days, so I think there's no way we're going get an upgrade, but it's really quiet, no line, so I ask the nice lady with the biggest smile I have "do you have any complimentary upgrades available" and she's like, "I'm sure we do" coz she's already seen the bills wrapped round my credit card. I have no idea what we got, but we were booked into the cheapest of the cheap and the room was damn nice. Ok, so British standards are lower, but we were happy. So great start!

Head out for food, wander round aimlessly, bicker with the parents (already wishing they hadn't come with us, and by the end of the trip we'd pretty much ditched them - kind of feel bad about it now, but at the time it had to be done!!) and head to bed about 10. I know someone suggested heading straight out on the first night, but there was NO way that was happening that night.

Mon - Wake up about every hour and finally give up at 9am and head in to Paris for the buffet. This is OH's first Vegas buffet. I'm so jet-lagged and hungry I couldn't really appreciate it, but he loved it. Did the touristy thing, lots of hotels and hung by the pool for the rest of the day, only had a few beers and watched the Bellagio fountains before bed about midnight.

Same crappy sleeping pattern - about 4 hours, boo :-(
    Shopped a bit, then headed back for a serious disco nap (a recurring theme) and got up about 8.30pm feeling like shit. I was so tempted to just stay in bed, but we'd brought our Vampire costumes over and were excited to see Vampoween at Blush.
    Anyway a hot shower and few huge G&Ts (Bombay Sapphire for 10 quid/$16 at the airport :-) and I was really in the mood. I got my vampire maid's outfit together and OH was meant to be my victim, a butler covered in blood, down his neck and chest. My bloomin' vampire teeth broke as I tried to put them in! Grrr. So I gave up and added vampire bites to my neck instead. Turns out I shouldn't have bothered, apart from the girls in the very slutty/sexy vampire costumes everyone else at the club made no reference to it being a vampire night and just wore costumes - which is fine, but not how I'm used to doing it at home, but more on that later. OH took a load of photos before we left and made me feel good about myself. We only ever really go clubbing at home with friends, and to be honest I've started to feel too old for it - everyone here is about 16-21 in the clubs and at nearly 30 I feel past it - SOOOO not the case in Vegas. Anyway, I'll come back to that too!

It was f***ing freezing that night, so I add my jacket and scarf and head out. I'm still pretty sober, so we grab a few beers as we walk down the strip to Encore. We get lots of attention - which I LOVE ;-) and I start feeling more confident. OH also starts to undo the buttons on my dress, so by the end of the night, my boobs are practically hanging out - which clearly helps me attract male attention!!!
    OH gets lots of guys shouting out "maaan you're bleeding" and we're not even sure they're being sarcastic as they sound so worried! Decide nearer the Encore that a cab might have been a better idea, but by the time we get into Blush the cheap $2 beers have hit us and without them we probably would have been too sober.

Get to Blush and join the queue - there's a longer one for table service then guestlist, which seems odd. Get talking to two awesome girls in the queue, one is entering the contest and looks amazing, she has the same teeth as me and also fails to get them to work - lol, such crap vampire teeth. Anyway, after about 15 mins I'm confused because the line isn't moving at all (by the end of the week I GET IT, but at the time I was sooo confused that it's not like a line that moves forward, but just that they randomly decide you're good enough to get in!)
    The 2 girls head to the front and say "we wanna get in, we're in costume and those guys aren't", and it works. So I go on my own and try the same - the bouncer's like sure you can go in, but he has to slip me something. So OH tries his first subtle handshake and I think pulls it off rather well :-) Didn't get charged a cover, so a $20 tip is fine by me.

Head to the bar, find $7 a beer a bit much but drink it down anyway. There's no cloakroom for our jackets, so we shove 'em in the corner and hope they'll still be there at the end of the night (they are!)

Try and dance, but no one is dancing and the music sucks. Head to the loo/restroom. Chat to loads of great girls in the queue, love talking to everyone, they're all in such a good mood and friendly. Love the restrooms too, so clean and lovely. Seriously the whole club is such an eye opener - sooo different from home.
    After a couple of hours of talking to random people (but failing to find some good music to dance too) we're totally hooked on the Vegas style of club. I end up talking to some guy who works at the Wynn, he gives me a quick kiss when I leave (blush) And tells me Tryst on Thursday is going to be good (and so that's why we didn't end up meeting LovesVegas at Tao, sorry honey). He's really cute and I'm loving the attention. OH is talking to the two vampire girls and watching the competition.
    Wow, the costume contest is totally something else - I'm not sure how much money you'd have to pay me to dance along a wet bar in my underwear, but it certainly is more than the $5000 prize on offer (not that I'd have won it anyway!). The first girl totally goes for it getting very dirty and lots of cheers - I'm a bit gobsmacked - then she slides off the bar - I shouldn't laugh, but it was soooo funny ;-)

A couple of my friends from the loos get up and do a great job, another girl is *just* wearing body paint - not sure that it's that popular though! I never found out who won because I'm outside talking to some club promoters and bitching about the music. Call it a night really early about 2.30 or so as I'm feeling pretty jetlagged and not nearly drunk enough to cope with it).

Weds - Sleep for about 4 hours, meet the parents, shop, go to freemont street to see the lights, have a fab steak, head home early.

More to follow - Blush was by far the quietest night.
    Last edited by BritishV; 02-16-2010, 04:44 AM.
    Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
    http://www.facebook.com/britishV

wow .. they let 16 yr olds club out there? I guess when theres grass on the field they are ready to play

Comment

God yeah, only girls really, unless they look much older guys have to wait till 18. I started clubbing at 15 - it's kind of why you burn out by 23 or so - I'm having my second wind now! Having a pre-kids blow out! :-)

I was going to do edited highlights of the trip, but F*** it, I don't know none of you, so I'm going to put *some* of the details in - ya can all freak out if you wanna, but hey, when in Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
        God yeah, only girls really, unless they look much older guys have to wait till 18. I started clubbing at 15 - it's kind of why you burn out by 23 or so - I'm having my second wind now! Having a pre-kids blow out! :-)

I was going to do edited highlights of the trip, but F*** it, I don't know none of you, so I'm going to put *some* of the details in - ya can all freak out if you wanna, but hey, when in Vegas!
        Sounds great. Awesome start to the TR.
        Last edited by dnix; 11-09-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

So far I already got a couple of JC girls on my list of..... Anyway, we do like dirty and scandalous details Keep up the wonderful work.
          Last edited by dnix; 11-09-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

he he, yeah well. Back home now with OH in our little house, living our regular married person's life, it seems like a different life.

We didn't head out there to fool around, just to club and have a good time...but you guys know Vegas, something just happens out there....:-)
            Last edited by BritishV; 02-16-2010, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I love your TR so far.. sounds like you guys had a great time!!

Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
              28th- Tao
              29th- ?
              30th- XS
              31st- Tryst

Comment

Thurs - buffet - yummy - shopping/hotels/touristy stuff - disco nap in the afternoon, lots of G&Ts for me and head out about 9 - walk by Tao and check it out to see if we can see Loves, but can't figure it out...thought they'd be a line outside, and there's no one on the door. Need the loo so dash off to find one and decide we best head to Tryst as we're told the line gets crazy after 10.30

Join the line/queue and Nick heads to the loo and leaves me alone. Some guys behind try chatting me up so they can queue hop, but that's so not happening (they try it on with the girls in front of us - pretty sure it doesn't go well as we only see them entering the club about an hour after we got in).
                Anyway I catch the bouncer's eye and suggest that I'm one of the only girls still in line (I'm not, but I am outnumbered). He looks me over and asks if I'm on the list, I blag it and say "sure" - he can't find me (coz I'm not on it!) so I say, well I emailed this guy Joe and I'm meant to be on, so he goes "ok", writes the little ticket thing and so we skip ahead and and get in free :-) Either he likes my dress or my accent (or maybe the James Bond thing OH has got going on) - who cares? - we're in!

Now Tryst, hands down was my favourite club, maybe it's the music, maybe it's the good looking crowd, I dunno. But that night is amazing.

There's some incredible costumes for halloween, a huge Where the Wild Things Are guy, someone dressed as an actual stripper pole (he was the pole and had a blow up doll on the pole, it was great. By the end of the night he had loads of bills stuck in the doll's stockings! I must upload photos!). The guy I'm meeting is running late at work so OH and I dance heaps and I get hit on by some pretty hot guys, and we're both feeling good. OH's enjoying the semi naked girls, I'm enjoying all the semi naked, well built guys and everything is groovy. Some huge black guy makes a big play of the fact he's never kissed an english girl (and I think, heck I've never kissed a huge black guy) so we have a little kiss and then he pushes it a bit too far so I ditch him. I'm now kind of buzzing - first guy I've properly kissed other then my husband in a long time!

The guy we're meeting joins us about midnight or so, his friends have already left coz he's so late. I see him before he see us, and I almost change my mind about meeting him as he's in the bad beige suit (he calls it Tan, but it's so beige!) Anyway, he sees me and has a huge G&T for me, like he's read my mind and I give him the benefit of the doubt. So it's just us and he's kind of touching my arm as he talks to me, and I'm doing the same back - like you do when you're showing interest in each other - right? I really enjoy talking to him, I'm digging his accent and he loves mine and he's pretty funny. Anyway, we get it on pretty quickly and OH's already made himself scarce. We stand outside for *ages* kissing and talking, and I'm stroking his neck and hair and he's basically purring like a cat - but it's all good, I'm a tactile person, I like to touch!
                We sit down for a bit and cuddle up. I introduce him to OH. The guy is full of 'why isn't he hitting on those cute girls over there?" and I'm like "yeah, he's kind of shy"...I don't get round to telling him OH's my husband till waaaay later, might have freaked him out a bit! Anyway, I spend a few hours talking and making out with the cute guy, I think I might be a bit too sluttish for him (*rubbing* him a little etc...)and maybe he thinks he's taking me home, but he didn't really make the move, so I head off home with OH when the club starts to shut (I wouldn't have gone with him anyway, but it's nice to be asked!)

Fri - 4 hours sleep - chilled out day and not a lot happens, go shopping for some new dresses for partying in. I've lost a few pounds recently and so needed something a bit 'tighter' :-) I hang by the pool, but can't sleep. I arrange to meet the guy from last night for dinner. He picks me up about 8 and I get home v late. :-)

I'm not sharing the details publicly, lets just say it was a fun multicultural evening, learning new things about American guys :-). But, I sooooo much wanted to take the piss out his satin sheets, *chilled* red wine (please don't chill red wine guys - ever!), motivational board, sunsets DVD and ooooh sooo many other things, but I reign in the sarcasm and just have fun night instead. I can be open minded - as long as I can giggle about it after wards!

Took some "fun" photos to show OH when I got home ;-)
                Last edited by BritishV; 02-16-2010, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot. At dinner I told him I was married to OH and he was - *I think* - pretty cool with it. I think if you live in Vegas nothing is shocking. He's wondering what OH's allowed to do and whether we're gonna have a foursome if he hooks up...erm No. Not with him anyway :-)

Wow - this is long isn't it??? Maybe I should be more brief?
                  Last edited by BritishV; 02-16-2010, 07:05 AM.

Comment

I'm not sharing the details publicly,
                    I hereby move that this phrase be banned from all future TRs.
                    Last edited by dnix; 11-09-2009, 02:44 PM.
                    The only winning move is not to play.

Comment

I LOVE how you talk.. this is a great TR...
                      Some huge black guy makes a big play of the fact he's never kissed an english girl (and I think, heck I've never kissed a huge black guy) so we have a little kiss and then he pushes it a bit too far so I ditch him. I'm now kind of buzzing - first guy I've properly kissed other then my husband in a long time! But Nick's still cool with it, so we just hang out, dance and people watch.
                      hahhaha that's awesome....... It sucks we missed you guys at Tryst!! =-(

28th- Tao
                      29th- ?
                      30th- XS
                      31st- Tryst

Comment

Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
                        I hereby move that this phrase be banned from all future TRs.
                        There's always PMs!!! ;-)

Glad you're open minded Loves :-) We're not exactly broadcasting this info to our friends back home!!

Comment

Nope.. you gave some great details! The longer the better as long as you're giving good details!

28th- Tao
                          29th- ?
                          30th- XS
                          31st- Tryst

Comment

Lol! Right off to bed. Real life (and work) beckons tomorrow. Will write more if I can skive off work for a bit :-)

Nighty Night xxx

Comment

lol nice.. you must have a cool husband if he lets you kiss huge black guys!

I wonder how the conversation went down when you asked for permission....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                                Buy Real Driver License
                                fionakim888
                                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                                We also erase your bad records from the...
                                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                              • DAlex111
                                Reply to
                                DAlex111
                                just me, 1m
                                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                              • SpykeYs
                                SpykeYs
                                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                              Working...
                              X