Hello Hello - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hello Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charles~
    started a topic Hello Hello

    Hello Hello

    What's up people? I'm Charles. I add the squigly ~ because I heard chicks dig it. I'm a 27 year old douchebag from LA. I have a major addiction to Vegas like the majority of you. I have some epic tales of past journeys. My major problem is finding people to go with as most of my friends blow their money on dumb things like houses and investing. Morons. Anyways I'm almost always down for a quick trip. I'll do my best to post often so we can all be friends. Yay.

    My next trip might be NYE if I can scrape together enough cash. If not, I'll for sure be going the second week of Feb and then of course for the May trip if I'm invited...does the new guy have to be the beer bitch?

  • AK2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    I love you man was kinda uncomfortable funny to me... I mean it was good but some parts were just weird lol
    I agree. It was funny in parts and it followed the industry standard: boy meets boy, boy loses boy, boy gets boy back. I would say it's the funniest movie I didn't like. To me the innuedno got so deep it flipped and went gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I wouldve just appreciated knowing before I sat down to watch it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    My friends and I quoted Anchorman for yeeaaaarrrrssssss.

    But recently we quote random movies, Sarah ******** is def one of them. "I love you Man" is another one.
    I love you man was kinda uncomfortable funny to me... I mean it was good but some parts were just weird lol

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    We quote that shit all the time at work!!!
    My friends and I quoted Anchorman for yeeaaaarrrrssssss.

    But recently we quote random movies, Sarah ******** is def one of them. "I love you Man" is another one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    I think Sarah ******** was the funniest one.
    We quote that shit all the time at work!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    I think Sarah ******** was the funniest one.

    Leave a comment:


  • AK2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    haha that movie was pretty funny but he killed it in Sarah ********!!!
    Actually I like funny people the best. It may be one of the best movies I've seen this year. Avatar also being one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post
    Jay: Dude, I think he's doing the dice thing too much.
    Jonah: That's really all he's got.
    haha that movie was pretty funny but he killed it in Sarah ********!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • AK2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
    Do the roll the dice dance. I heard chicks love that.
    Jay: Dude, I think he's doing the dice thing too much.
    Jonah: That's really all he's got.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Originally posted by dogeaters View Post
    Lmao... i hardly ever read the intros... but i read yours well done and welcome aboard
    Thanks d00d!

    Also, SoCal...I just downloaded the GnR concert from Paris 1992...memories!

    Leave a comment:


  • dogeaters
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    -I like to watch the gas gauge go up after I fill my tank.
    -
    Lmao... i hardly ever read the intros... but i read yours well done and welcome aboard

    Leave a comment:


  • BarrelO
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Oh yeah. Someone, preferably someone with a vagina, is going to have to teach me how to dance in May or I'm gonna white man overbite all over XS.
    Do the roll the dice dance. I heard chicks love that.

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Three Wise Men!

    Mwahaha!

    Three Wise Men are mean....I like your style

    I have some great pics of 3 stupid men dring 3 wise men shots all night. 4 of those later and they were feeling no pain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post

    What shot do you want them to take?
    Three Wise Men!

    Mwahaha!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr English
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    I add the squigly ~ because I heard chicks dig it
    Seriously, that squiggly thing drives them crazy. It's like the nectar of the gods, I'm told.

    Welcome, btw

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X