Hello Hello - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hello Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Hey isn't someone on this board supposed to take a shot when a lurker intros? I want to pick the shot. Who is it?

    I don't think anyone is in Vegas right now. Cisco usually takes care of that. It's his birthday so he might not see this right away. But what shot would you like?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Hey isn't someone on this board supposed to take a shot when a lurker intros? I want to pick the shot. Who is it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Yeah, I'm a freeway exit from Angeles Forest Highway...and yeah, it's just north of Glendale. Pretty sweet place. No crime, no traffic, close enough to all LA hot spots. Only problem is I live next to a bunch of old people.
    Ah.. nevermind.. I asked if you had cuties using that pool infront of you haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    No way.. I thought that was some bogus place you put into the forum. So are you up by Los Angeles forest area??
    Yeah, I'm a freeway exit from Angeles Forest Highway...and yeah, it's just north of Glendale. Pretty sweet place. No crime, no traffic, close enough to all LA hot spots. Only problem is I live next to a bunch of old people.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    hahahaha..........welcome to the site

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    La Canada... that's like by Glendale right?
    I think hes part mexican and hes talking about the country that borders ours to the north

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    No way.. I thought that was some bogus place you put into the forum. So are you up by Los Angeles forest area??
    La Canada... that's like by Glendale right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Hey man! I'm from La Canada...about fifteen mins North of downtown L.A....
    No way.. I thought that was some bogus place you put into the forum. So are you up by Los Angeles forest area??

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    What up Charles.. where in LA you from?
    Hey man! I'm from La Canada...about fifteen mins North of downtown L.A....

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    What up Charles.. where in LA you from?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebear
    They better show up tomorrow night and keep Romo on the turf, I want sacks, fumbles and Interseptions and plenty of westbrook in the end zone (if he ends up playing)
    Yeah, this game is huge. I'd love to see Westy give us a good game. This could be his last year as the man in Philly.

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
    There can be only one:



    Be careful not to come down with Count Choculitis, though.
    You know I couldn't find any of that this year. All I could get was Boo Berry. Just not the same!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BarrelO
    replied
    There can be only one:



    Be careful not to come down with Count Choculitis, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • MelbaToast86
    replied
    Top Notch Intro, Top Notch

    Leave a comment:


  • blibblab
    replied
    Welcome!

    I'm the same with the scents - I have 12 colognes/eau de toilette, though I use them all [some are day scents, night scents, winter/summer...]

    Fruity Pebbles over Cinnamon Toast Crunch, though

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X