Hello Hello - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hello Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Oh yeah. Someone, preferably someone with a vagina, is going to have to teach me how to dance in May or I'm gonna white man overbite all over XS.
    Looking forward to it

    I think Loves and wishin will probably be able to show you some moves too by the sounds of it!

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Oh yeah. Someone, preferably someone with a vagina, is going to have to teach me how to dance in May or I'm gonna white man overbite all over XS.
    you and the rest of us!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Oh yeah. Someone, preferably someone with a vagina, is going to have to teach me how to dance in May or I'm gonna white man overbite all over XS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Yeah I tried a while ago and it wouldn't authenticate or something so I gave up...then came back to it.

    Hey I've got friends pressuring me to go for New Years the same dates as you. Got a room yet? I got that $199 special from Mandalay Bay for NYE...
    Nah I'm lagging big time... I'll get to it eventually or worst case I'll crash Tim's tent!

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Yeah I tried a while ago and it wouldn't authenticate or something so I gave up...then came back to it.

    Hey I've got friends pressuring me to go for New Years the same dates as you. Got a room yet? I got that $199 special from Mandalay Bay for NYE...

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Hey I just realized your the Charles from my facebook that was supposed to sign up like a month ago! lol Glad you finally decided to join bro!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    oh yeah.... Welcome to the forums!!! More Cali people here... California Love!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
    I blame the obbession with KOL on Cisco, Restyle, Nyceguy and Patrick.
    Normally I would say dont be blaming your obsessions on me... however KOL fucken rocks so I will take full resposibility for it. But only this time and that's it!

    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Hey isn't someone on this board supposed to take a shot when a lurker intros? I want to pick the shot. Who is it?
    What shot do you want them to take?

    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
    I don't think anyone is in Vegas right now. Cisco usually takes care of that. It's his birthday so he might not see this right away. But what shot would you like?
    Yeah I havent really been on this lately since its only been a few random members that have been in Vegas. I think we will have a few veteran member's this weekend, you guys think they should take a shot of Charles choice?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    What the hell is an express way? Is it that first line at the grocery store?

    Leave a comment:


  • Addicted2SinCity
    replied
    actually...you're all wrong...it's called a highway

    Leave a comment:


  • restyle
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    +1 shes weird
    uhh i SAIDDD i love how you call it a freeway. people out here though call it an expressway.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    that's cause it's a freeway!
    +1 shes weird

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by restyle View Post
    i love that you call it a freeway instead of expressway like people out here. welcome!
    that's cause it's a freeway!

    Leave a comment:


  • restyle
    replied
    i love that you call it a freeway instead of expressway like people out here. welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • mrankimonki
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
    I don't think anyone is in Vegas right now. Cisco usually takes care of that. It's his birthday so he might not see this right away. But what shot would you like?
    welcome to the page d00d. bunch of us going jan 14-19 and OF COURSE you are invited in may.... everyone is... u'll have a ball on here

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X