Limo Diaries?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limo Diaries?!?!

Hey planning a trip to Vegas for Memorial day weekend. Wondering what's the best limo company base off service and rates its 5 guys. I Also anybody heard of limo diaries http://www.lasvegaslimodiaries.com it like a pretty cool service but I wanna make sure everything we do that weekend is A1 don't want any problems esp if I'm paying for it.
    Thanks guys and gals.

I know a few people on here use Presidential limos and give positive reviews of the company
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

We used Presidential Limo last year and it was a great experience. 6 of us took took a stretch SUV from the airport to Flamingo and the total was $91 + $20 tip - not a bad deal for arriving in style and avoid dealing with cabs. Heading back this spring and we'll use them again for sure -- great way to kick off a vegas trip.

Comment

I also recommend Presidential, every time I fly in I usually use them as the last thing I want to do after a flight is to wait in a taxi line. Also they're really good if you are using them from the airport. Provide them with your flight # and they will be up to date if your flight is early or delayed.
        "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

Thanks for the info much appreciated.
          To bad I couldn't get anything on limo diaries there packages look fun but I couldn't geyt a hold of anybody. Would definitely will be giving presidential a call.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
            Buy Real Driver License
            fionakim888
            We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
            We also erase your bad records from the...
            Yesterday, 07:21 AM
          • DAlex111
            Reply to
            DAlex111
            just me, 1m
            03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
          • SpykeYs
            SpykeYs
            How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
            03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
          Working...
          X