Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dnix
    replied
    hahahahaha............damn beer goggles

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    bahahahaha something tells me shes gonna be a little pissed at you@!!!!! hahaha hurry hurry tell us more

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    hurry hurry

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Where did you go? My computer is getting sick of being refreshed every couple of seconds.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    That would so go down in history if we could ban her for just a half hour so everyone could read it lol

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    one day ban for wishin?????????
    either that or 2 week ban for lovesvegas for doing this to us

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    one day ban for wishin?????????
    youre always thinking d!!!!!!!!!!! GO!!!! loves hurry and post it she wont be able to see it

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    one day ban for wishin?????????

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    I really want to post the rest but I have to get approval from wishin first.. I know she is going to make me take the good stuff out.
    Post it you can always make changes later if she doesn't like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    just write it and post it and then delete it quickly before she see it

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    just post it already....................

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    But if she makes it a good one with all the details I guess it should make up for it....right?
    well of course but it wasnt a knock......i was just confused for a little bit, she appeared on day asking where vbar was and next thing I know I see a pic of her and wishin and a limo driver, and I remember wishin saying she was going solo to vegas so I thought they were friends etc etc blah blah what the hell am I saying right now.....anyway can we please get more of the TR????

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    i don't think some of you can handle the details anyways
    Try us....

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    But if she makes it a good one with all the details I guess it should make up for it....right?

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    I think this is a first, a TR from a member that never "formally" introduced themselves

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X