Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    good job, made the best of vegas on as little sleep as possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • pcket5s
    replied
    hahaha Great TR Lovesvegas!!! A.O.D. in may??

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    well what happens in vegas stays in vegas. Or ends up in the TR

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    lmao.. one of the guys I kissed during the weekend just sent me a text and said "would you care if i kissed guys"... man oh man
    haha thats one of those txt you find on text from last night website.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Great TR looks like a great time.

    Leave a comment:


  • AK2Vegas
    replied
    That was a great TR! Sounds like you had an adventure. The whole strangers accusing you of stealing coke though, not what I want happening on my vacation.

    Leave a comment:


  • dogeaters
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    Apparently they did coke because they start sniffing lines of cocaine.. Yeah. So things were a bit awkward.. I drank some more and we were definitely ready to go. The people lose their coke and though we stole it so we are sitting there with these fucking crazy people at 5 am.. Wishin ends up leaving and I'm there and we watch football .. I pass out.. leave at 7 am and finally get back to my room....
    Lmao... great freaking story...

    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    We ended up buying anal beads
    You win thread of the month for this...

    enjoying the tr and great job sharing irl

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    and don't worry you spelled her name right

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    nice, you redeemed yourself nicely...well done

    Leave a comment:


  • BarrelO
    replied
    I have to say, posters have been bringing it with the TRs lately. This one reminds me of the Cinemax movies I watch at 3 in the morning...I mean, um, the ones my pastor warns me about at my weekly Bible study...yeah, that's the ticket.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    We should have end of the year TR rankings...maybe it'll give everyone some incentive to post some better TRs and stop messing with us.

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    cmon get typing im getting pissed at these TRs!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • restyle
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    i don't think some of you can handle the details anyways
    hahahah aw that's cute.

    Leave a comment:


  • works2r
    replied
    yeah thats because he was getting into my good time!!

    Leave a comment:


  • works2r
    replied
    but the other guy, that was leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre, he's a friend of my crew.. we see him like everywhere lol

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X