Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    oh snap! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    Hahahah... you're no fun sunfire.
    really so I guess you and wishin were so bored with me in tryst right??? lovesvegas you hugged me like 4 times in an hour

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Im gonna tell your gf that you're looking for some gori phudi to chode
    bahahahaha Im gonna tell his GF that the group of asian chix at rain is my sis and her friends and I know what he did with them and I have ALL the pix!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    trust me she wouldn't be surprised

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    definitely not

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    you know what i'm gonna stay outta this one I told my gf to join the site if she gets time so I don't wanna get in trouble for any of this :P
    Im gonna tell your gf that you're looking for some gori phudi to chode

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    I plead the fifth
    canadians get u.s. constitutional rights now???? WTF is going on??? hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    I plead the fifth

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    fraidy cat!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    you know what i'm gonna stay outta this one I told my gf to join the site if she gets time so I don't wanna get in trouble for any of this :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    hahaha you guys can never deny good pussy

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    You were pretty drunk
    my drunkness has never been a factor when it comes to that stuff :P

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    I saw it to, it said "Im proud of my vagina "
    Very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    can't remember myself. Look it up on their website

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    Royale.. we saw a shirt @ David and Goliath that reminded us of you.. What did it say Wishin?? I can't remember!
    I saw it to, it said "Im proud of my vagina "

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X