Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Friday Oct 30, 2009

    After playing around on the laptop a lil, I go take my shower and get dressed. I had rented a car for that weekend so that I could go to the NHRA race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, so I went downstairs to the rental place at the Palazzo. They gave me a red Toyota Yaris. I like renting the smaller cars, they can be fun to beat the shit out of. Unfortunately a lot of them won't spin the tires though. Trust me, I've tried. Hold the brakes at a light, stall it up, then let it go when the light turns green... not a damn thing. It's so freaking disappointing.

    Anyways, so I head to PH to pick up Loves. She's waiting out in the Valet area when I get there. She hops in the car and we head to In-n-Out to grab something to eat. We needed something greasy to get rid of all the alcohol we had the previous night. Not to mention, I've actually never eaten at one before and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Yeah, all the fuss was for a reason. Those are damn good burgers!!

    So after eating, we get in the car and head to I-15 to go to the dragstrip. When we get there and park, I didn't realize how much closer I could have parked to the entrance... Lovely. So Loves is bitching about the long walk and how hungover she was and how bad her feet hurt. I swear I was about to give her a damn piggyback ride to the entrance just to shut her up. lol So we finally get to the ticket booth and the fucking lines are long as hell. So I'm getting impatient as hell waiting in line to get her ticket, but we finally get to the front and she buys her ticket and we go in. *sigh* I could just feel the comfort and happiness roll into my body as I walked in and saw all the rigs and tents setup with all the racecars. It's pure love. I walk Loves down the aisles of Funny Cars and Top Fuel Dragsters, and as I'm checking out the cars, I'm also checking out the crew... We definitely had some teams just watching us as we walked by. Love it.

    I tried finding the section of Pro Mod cars because I know some of the guys that work on Melanie Troxel's team and was going to say hi to them. Unfortunately I couldn't find them, and my friend wasn't answering his phone. I knew Loves was getting tired of walking, her feet were hurting from dancing in heels all night the night before. So we walked over to the bleachers to find our seats in the stands. Loves eyes an ice cream stand on the way to the bleachers, so that comes into play later.

    We get to our seats and what do you know, Pro Mods are running. It was fucking FREEZING out that day! I was in jeans and a short sleeved shirt and I was shivering!! I wait to watch Melanie run so we can go under the bleachers to get out of the sun and chill for awhile. Well... not chill literally. I was already freezing. I finally see Melanie's car in the staging lanes, and I see my friend walking up to the burnout box. He was looking pretty hot, like a lot of the crew do in their all black uniforms. Something about racing, cars, and guys in all black is just hot as hell...

    So anyways, after she runs her car and is qualified 1st after that session, we walk under the bleachers and then Loves remembers the ice cream stand. So she gets a vanilla ice cream cone and I get a bottle of Dasani water. We find an empty picnic table under the bleachers and sit and start talking. We go through our contacts list on our phones and we're trying to figure out who all these guys are on our list from last night. We got so many numbers from the previous night, it was just ridiculous. Next thing I know, I get a txt from our limo driver... He was asking if he could take me out to dinner that night. I thought, well that's sweet. I told him I already had plans that night, and of course I wasn't interested. Loves and I start laughing, talking about how funny it would be if he picked me up for a date in his limo. So he txts me back and says that he could get us into XS that night if I'd make out with him.. I was like, what the fuck??? Needless to say I didn't respond. But he keeps txting me and starts talking about fucking "boning" me!!! Who the hell says that shit?? Especially to someone you don't know!! So I delete them as soon as I get them. At this point I was sooo creeped out by this dude it was ridiculous! It seriously like bothered me all day. What a fucking creep... I ended up deleting all pics I had with him in it.

    So Loves and I watch the FC and TF classes run, and then my friend at the race finally txted me back telling me where they were in the pits. So Loves and I walk around and finally find their team's setup. We say hi to him and some of the other crew and Melanie came over and was showing her dog off to us. She had put a skull collar or necklace on the dog for Halloween. So we leave after a few minutes because they were busy.

    We leave the race and start heading back towards the strip. We're trying to figure out what to do for dinner because we needed to start getting ready soon as well. We couldn't come up with a good place to eat on the strip because it would take up too much time. So we go down Tropicana to find somewhere to eat and end up stopping at a Panda Express... wow. Fucking Panda Express for dinner while we're in vegas. Oh well.

    So we're going down Tropicana heading towards PH when we pass this huge redneck truck and Loves decides to look over and give a flirty wave. Damn her... The guy was trying to get up beside us to talk to us. He gets beside us and wants to get our number. She freaking gives him her real number and he calls her. I overhear her talking to him about going pregaming and to a club that night. I'm like, wtf is she doing??? I don't want this loser stranger going out with us! So she finally gets off the phone with him and he follows us a little ways and then we lose him on the strip. As we're cruising down the strip in our hot lil red Yaris, we pull up to this hot, gorgeous, green Aston Martin Vantage. *drool* When I get beside it I look over and honk the horn at the guys and give them the thumbs up and tell them it's a gorgeous car. Next thing we know, the guys are pretending to pull their shirts up telling us to flash them. I'm like, wtf? For one thing, these guys are old as balls, and two, they're fugly. And three, I'm not sloshed out of my mind to even consider doing that.

    So we finally get to PH and I let Loves out, and then I head to my room at Palazzo. I start mixing a rum and coke and start getting ready for the night. Next thing I know, I'm finished getting dressed up, and I've finished almost half a bottle of rum... and Loves hasn't even gotten to my place yet. Then I start getting txts from this one guy I know from Philly that ended up being married... remember, I somehow attract all the unavailable guys. He starts talking about not wanting me to hook up with anyone while I'm in Vegas and shit. I'm like, wtf?? I told him he sleeps next to his wife every night and he has the nerve to ask me not to hook up with anyone?? He and I don't even see each other and rarely talk!! He is drunk at this point though, so whatever. I am too. So I'm wasted, and he's getting to my emotions, so I start crying. Loves finally gets to the room and she's wondering what the hell is going on. She lays down on the bed, and I'm at the end of the bed leaning over on it. She's not at all in the mood to go out, and I'm about to totally pass out drunk. Finally I had to do something to stay awake and I wasn't feeling my best, so I got to the bathroom, stick my finger down my throat, and get a lil of the alcohol out. Not much came out, but just enough. So I get up and wash my hands, walk out of the bathroom, clap my hands and say "Let's go!!!". Hardcore. I felt so much better and was ready to partay! I thought this was kind of funny too, Philly guy txted me about something and I told him that I just threw up. He said "Me too!!!!". That was so fucking hilarious that we were excited that we both threw up.
    Last edited by wishiniwasinvegas; 11-07-2009, 08:13 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    well, it was actually only 2 of them that night.

    Ok, I have Friday's TR ready. yeah, it's long as well. Sorry...

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    HOLY SHIT!!! I didn't realize exactly how long that was!!!! SORRY!!!

    ... and that was just thursday

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    After stuffing our faces and filling up our stomachs too much, we head off to go to Walgreen's to get a few things. I get a couple of large bottles of water since I knew I'd need it to stay hydrated and help prevent hangovers. I got some Pop Tarts for breakfast that weekend, some red Dixie cups for our pregaming in the room, and a big bottle of Coca Cola to mix with the rum. We head over to the condom aisle to see what they had, and Loves decides to take a picture of the selection even though there were people around. We noticed a couple of guys that were getting ready to come down the aisle, but they ended up looking at the selection of Chapstick I guess because they were too embarassed to get condoms while we were around.

    We check out and head back up to my room. We sit around and talk for awhile and just chill out. Eventually we start making some rum and cokes and then start getting ready for the night. After getting dressed and ready, we head down to Tao. By that point I was pretty much bombed. I don't really remember the walk down to the club, and I barely remember finding the bouncer, telling him we're on the guest list, and getting in the guest list line where there were only 2 people in front of us. They let us in within a couple of minutes, and Loves immediately goes up to the bar to order a drink since she wasn't even close to being trashed like I was. We sit down on one of the couches while she drinks her drink, then we go upstairs and go to the Opium room to check it out and do a little dancing. I honestly don't even remember dancing that night... I don't know if we did or not. We went to the bathroom and started talking to a couple of girls from Georgia, and Loves takes a few pics of all of us together. We head out to the hallway and sit on one of the couches and talk for a little while with the girls. At some point in the night when we went to the restroom, we met another guy and talked to him for a little while and took pics with him. He and I talked about cars and racing and he apparently had a mustang himself. We start getting txts and phone calls from some JC members (ChasKrew) trying to meet up in the club. It was seriously a wild goose chase all night. We even went down the stairs and stood across from the bar and told them to meet us at the bottom of the stairs. They still couldn't figure out where we were. I'm not sure why they tried to call us because there was no way in hell we would be able to hear each other.

    As we're waiting downstairs a guy walks up to us and tells us to follow him and hang out with his group. So we end up following them up 2 flights of stairs to the VIP section and sit down at their table. They give us each a drink and we start chatting. Loves ends up getting a lapdance from a really fugly guy that was unbuttoning his shirt and showing his ugly ass hairy chest. I wish she wouldn’t have taken a pic of him… surprised he didn’t break the camera. Yeah, I can be mean. I'm the lucky one and end up chatting with the married guy. Sense the sarcasm. I'm always attracting unavailable guys for some reason. I respect the fact though that he was up front about it saying that he loves his wife and beautiful daughter and would never cheat on them. Then I remember asking him something about if it was ok if I kissed his neck. So I kissed and licked his neck for a few seconds and then got a txt from ChasKrew. He said that they were at the bar on the middle floor in front of the stairs leading up. So I leave Loves and walk down there. I'm looking around, not even knowing what they look like, and they recognize me and pull me over to them. Me and one of the guys started dancing and kissed a lil, and Loves sent me a txt to find out where I went. So she comes down the stairs to where we were, and then we all head to the restroom. Alcohol definitely makes you pee a lot.

    When Loves and I get out of the restroom, the guys are nowhere to be found. We were pissed thinking they ditched us. So as we walk into the opium room, a couple of guys approach us. I swear we were never alone in the clubs. I remember kissing the guy, and I'm not sure if Loves was kissing her guy or not, they were sitting down at one of the tables. Eventually Loves pulls me away and we head downstairs in the lounge area. As we're going down the stairs I remember passing the JC guys, but we all kept walking. When we get downstairs, we sit down at one of the tables and Loves and her man start making out. I'm stuck talking with the guys friend as she's getting it on. Eventually I was just like fuck it, and we started kissing. He was a good kisser. After a few minutes one of the bouncers came over and told all of us to leave since we were just making out. We stand up, and the guy I was talking to was so short. haha So we start walking through the hotel to go to my room and the freaking guys follow us up. I was pissed, but I'm too nice of a person to be an ass to them. So we get to the room and Loves and her man get into bed. I kept telling the guys to leave because I was sleepy and wanted to go to bed. They wouldn't leave, so I was like fuck this, I'm going to bed. I crawled into bed and all 4 of us ended up going to sleep 4 wide. One of the guys snoring wakes us up really early Friday morning and the 2 guys leave. I think Loves and I stayed in bed a little longer. Then she got up and went back to her room at PH, and I got up later and got on my laptop for a little while.
    Last edited by wishiniwasinvegas; 12-14-2009, 07:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Thursday Oct 29, 2009

    Nothing special about going to the airport and the flight to Vegas that morning. Got to the airport early for my 11:25 flight, and got breakfast at the Chik-Fil-A at the airport. The FL governor Charlie Crist was on my flight. The flight was actually around 15 minutes late getting into Vegas. As the plane was touching down on the runway in Vegas, I looked out the window and saw all of the magnificent structures that make up the Strip. I instantly got giddy like a little girl, I wanted to scream so bad. I took my phone out of my pocketbook and instantly sent Loves a txt msg to find out if she was at the airport or not since she was supposed to get in about 20 minutes after me, but I got there late so I thought she could already be there. Lo and behold she was already at the airport and by baggage claim. As I was txting her, my hands were seriously shaking soooo bad! I could barely type up the txt msgs I was shaking so bad. They were taking forever to pull the plane up to the gate to let us out, so I was getting so pissed off. I kept telling the guy next to me, "They're killing me here!!!". He would just laugh. So finally we are able to get off the plane and I was practically running out of the gate. I went by the restroom real quick since I was holding it for 5 hours. I can't stand using plane bathrooms, it's basically a porto-pottie. Blech!

    So I get out of the bathroom and let Loves know that I'm heading to baggage claim and told her to meet me there. So I get to baggage claim and find my carousel. My limo driver was standing in front of me holding the sign up with my name, so I let him know that I'm who he was looking for. Then I turned to my left and saw Loves. We almost started screaming and we instantly ran up to each other and hugged. I looked at her and said, "Oh my gosh you look young!! How old are you??". She's 21, but looks like she's barely over 18. hehe

    So we're talking and I start telling her about the idea I came up with on the plane. I told her we should buy some anal beads, I could stick them in my boot when we go to the clubs, and then if some ugly guy comes up to us I could pull them out and ask the guy if I could try them out on him. Then I thought about how there are some guys that would definitely be up for it... so that idea may not work as originally planned. So we keep discussing such things and the limo driver is standing beside us and has to think we're totally nuts. He just stood there smiling and chuckling every now and then.

    So my luggage finally comes around and I snatch it up. The limo driver takes my bags and we follow him through the airport. When we stop at the elevator, Loves and I start discussing the fuzzy cuffs we need to go shopping for to complete my Halloween costume. Loves decided to ask the limo driver if he knew of any place on the strip that would have something like that. He mentioned the club wear store on the strip near the Walgreens between PH and MGM. Then we were like... "Do you know of any sex shops around?". Of course being a guy living in Vegas, he knew where one was on Tropicana.

    So we finally catch the elevator and head down towards the limo. When we get there, we get our picture made with the limo driver in front of the limo. He proceeds to put our luggage in the trunk and Loves and I get in the car. He asks us if we want some champagne and we were basically like, "What do you think??". So he gets the bottle of champagne and starts to pour us a couple of glasses. After me and Loves start sipping on our drinks, we're finally off to the sex shop. Me and Loves keep drinking the champagne and actually start getting a little tipsy since we were both on an empty stomach. We pull into the sex shop and the limo driver goes in with us. Loves and I start pointing at stuff and laughing. Yeah, guess we're a little immature about it. We ask the guy working there where the fuzzy cuffs are and he points us in the right direction. Walking down the aisle we see this display of many dildo's. I saw this absolutely huge one and I was like, "Can that actually fit in someone???". I can't imagine anyone being able to use that. Maybe porn stars or some of the "escorts" on the strip.

    We find the cuffs and I pick out a pair of black fuzzy cuffs. I look to the left and see a wall of whips and paddles. I was like, "I want one!!! It could be my 'baton'!!". I was going to dress up as a cop by the way. So I find this black leather paddle that had the letters L O V E carved into the leather. Apparently when you spank someone with it, it's supposed to leave an imprint of the letters. So I immediately grabbed it up and had to have it.

    We continue walking through the store and find the anal beads section. We're looking through them and I have no idea which ones to get. Then we see a pink one that was called "My first anal beads". Perfect. So as we're walking down the aisle to head to the cashier we had the idea to take a picture of me pretending to spank the limo driver with the paddle. He turns around and the dork keeps his hands in his pockets and doesn't even lean over or anything to play the part. So I pull the paddle back like I'm going to spank him, and Loves takes the picture as she laughs. I then check out and we head back to the limo. The trip couldn't have started off any better. We knew this was going to be the best and craziest trip ever.

    We head towards PH to drop Loves off. We start discussing with the driver about if he could get us past the lines at any of the clubs since he's a local. He and I exchange business cards with our phone numbers so we can be in touch. Loves gets out of the car when we arrive at PH and I tell her to hurry up and get her shit unpacked and head to my room at the Palazzo. I was ready to continue this already phenomenal trip. So the limo driver starts heading towards the Palazzo to drop me off and we start talking. I told him about me being into racing and actually driving myself. He said, "You're the hottest racecar driver I've ever seen!". Then we started talking about how I need to put the cuffs on and let him take a picture. I knew that would be great to post up on the forums or just to make an awesomely funny pic. So I put them on while we're still driving and when we stop at a light he asks me to hold them up so he can take a pic of them. So he takes a pic of my hands with the cuffs on with his camera phone. We get to the Palazzo and one of the guys that works there came over to open the door for me, and I'm like "Oh shit how embarassing..." since I had the cuffs on. So I tried to hide my hands and told the guy to hold on or something. So the limo driver comes over to take my picture and decides that he wants to be in the picture too. So he sits down beside me and we take a pic of us with my cuffs showing. I get out, hand him a tip and enter the hotel to get checked in.

    I get checked in, go to Concierge to get some comp passes for Tao and be added to the guest list for the weekend, and then head up to my room. I get up there and start to unpack, and Loves calls. She's on her way to my hotel. She gets there with a bottle of rum and stuff to get ready for the night and we head to Wynn to eat at the Buffet since we were starving. Since she's such a sweetie, she offered to pay for mine since I gave her a ride to her hotel in the limo. We get to our table and then get up to start filling up our plates. We really weren't impressed with the food or selection. Even the desserts. Personally I think Bellagio's Buffet is better.
    Last edited by wishiniwasinvegas; 11-07-2009, 07:58 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    "my first anal beads" ahahahahahahha
    Everyone's gotta grow up sometime

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Ok, I'll go ahead and post day 1 of my TR... but I have to warn you guys... I'm very detailed because I want to remember every second of this incredible vacation, so excuse me for how long it is... that's what she said! hahaha Had to

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    definitely.. you'll have to ask Wishin for her recommendations on what to purchase hahha
    Oh definitely! I can give recommendations of what to get for a good time fo sho... hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • wishiniwasinvegas
    replied
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    And Halloween sounds like insanity. I LOVE that picture of the prisoner and the paddle. Epic.
    Yaay!! Thanks! lol I thought it was pretty hott...

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    Your trip sounds like so much fun. I'm going to have to put visiting a Las Vegas sex shop on my list for things to do in December

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    And Halloween sounds like insanity. I LOVE that picture of the prisoner and the paddle. Epic.

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    your gonna have to post more than that if you want to out do aria's tr


    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    yeah and it wasnt even halloween when aria met the five food groups
    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
    I haven't looked at Taco's or M & M the same way since.
    Wow, I come back to read a TR and I'm mentioned three times? Wow.

    I mean it was pretty epic, but damn - I didn't realize it was that good!

    Leave a comment:


  • wat
    replied
    Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
    Anyone who addresses me as BarrelO in real life will be beaten savagely.
    pfft, even your avatar's laughing at you.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    wait wait wait I thuoght he was brown

    Leave a comment:


  • BarrelO
    replied
    uejjap is white?!?!?

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X