If I hear that I kissed a girl song one more time!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

If I hear that I kissed a girl song one more time!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If I hear that I kissed a girl song one more time!!!

    I'm going to burn this mother fucker down!
    4
    Hate it
    75.00%
    3
    Don't Hate it
    25.00%
    1
    Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ


  • #2
    Ya......... I seem to hear it everywhere now, radio, tv ads....when I am fucking sleeping!!! Good lord, I hope she is making a killing off of it because...she likely is a one hit wonder! THEY better not play that even once labor day weekend...

    Comment


    • #3
      I heard she is going to be at tao friday, pure sat and tryst sunday labor day weekend!! LOL
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
        I heard she is going to be at tao friday, pure sat and tryst sunday labor day weekend!! LOL
        Ha where you hear that at?? Oh noooooooo lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Just found this on the net.... says she is playing ROK saturday august 30! Good thing I will not be there

          "ROK Vegas™ at New York-New York will open its doors Labor Day weekend with a special performance by hot new pop rock sensation Katy Perry. Katy, who leads the Billboard’s “Hot 100” chart at No. 1 for the seventh consecutive week will rock the nightclub with her sultry single, “I Kissed a Girl.” Katy will perform live at ROK Saturday, August 30. Doors open at 10 p.m.

          ROK’s opening will bring two “firsts” to the local nightlife scene. ROK will feature the first-ever 360-degree video screen in a Las Vegas nightclub. From every angle, guests will be surrounded by concert footage, live club feeds, lasers and animation all chosen by the intuitive Video Jockey (VJ). Club-goers will revel in the “concert-like” setting as ROK’s resident DJ spins rock mash-ups choreographed in time with remarkable video imagery displayed above.

          ROK also will introduce the advent of half-bottle service to the VIP experience. In addition to full-bottle service, guests will have the option of selecting from several premium brands in a half-bottle size. This will allow guests to have more choices available at their table without paying for the full-bottle premium price. ROK’s VIP tables will feature handcrafted red banquettes with their own dance risers; built-in storage for personal belongings and custom tables that house ice, bottles and accoutrements.

          World-famous interior designer Francois Frossard created ROK’s unique setting and is widely recognized for his designs in nightlife including hotspots such as Mansion and SET in Miami.

          ROK will open to the public Friday, August 29 in time to celebrate Labor Day Weekend. The club is located at New York-New York, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Hours of operation are Wednesday – Sunday; doors open at 10 p.m. Guests must be 21 years or older. For more information, please visit www.rokvegasnightclub.com, www.nynyhotelcasino.com or call (702) 740-6ROK/(702) 740-6765."

          Comment


          • #6
            eg, I was just screwing around!! but its funny that she will be out there. ROK sounds kind of cheesy, whats the over/under on its existence?
            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

            Comment


            • #7
              haha I was wondering if you were pulling my chain, funny that she is actually performing out there. Everything that I have heard about ROK sounds like it is a nice place.... but the whole rock n roll theme and such, no idea how long it will last? I know even if she wasn't there I wouldnt be there, I prefer hip hop and dj's to rock when I am partying and chillen out.

              Comment


              • #8
                yeah, the whole rock thing just isnt too appealing.
                it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                Comment


                • #9
                  Half bottle service??? I'm dying over here...what's next snack service?
                  Nassau Supersonic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nassau View Post
                    Half bottle service??? I'm dying over here...what's next snack service?
                    Vending Machines..........

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Twizzlers, Snickers, Gummy worms and a bottle of Grey Goose. Talk about hospitality...on a side note, chapp i checked your page, looks pretty good..45 days till im back in sin city..has anybody heard about the next dorm days party? vegas locals can you help me out???
                      Nassau Supersonic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ill take 2 good humor bars and a half carafe of grey goose and redbull.
                        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Working...
                        X