Cathouse bottle service questions - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cathouse bottle service questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cathouse bottle service questions

Hello, everyone. Ok so my friends and I are going to Vegas next weekend. I made reservations for bottle service for Cathouse, since the package we got gave us $150 off. I spoke with a random person at restaurant who said I was all set for the lounge part for Oct 30. She said they would call if they had any questions, but she took my info and said I was all set. After reading a few threads, I'm kind of freaking out! Has anyone ever had bottle service here? Are the people nicer than how they sound at other places? This is the first time I get bottle service in Vegas, but it sounds so complicated! There are 4 of us in our group 3 girls, 1 guy and to be completely honest, we're not a very attractive group, is that gonna play a big part in the way they treat us? I never discussed minimums with the girl, so should I call back and talk to someone else? Does anyone know a contact person at Cathouse that I can talk to, to feel more assured? Thanks for your help!

I havent been to the Cathouse yet... but i do know that its the place where JC is hosting his New Years Eve Party for 2010...

Friday Oct 30 ... I think you could get away with one bottle for 3 girls and 1 guy... but you have to confirm that with the host... and just let him know that he will be taken care of...

As far as attractiveness... just do your best... and have fun...

Good luck irl

check back daily... others will chime in to help...
    ------------------------------------------------------
    See you in May!!!

Comment

Id go through David Rivera, [email protected], Phone / Text: 702-427-3287
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

Comment

"There are 4 of us in our group 3 girls, 1 guy and to be completely honest, we're not a very attractive group, is that gonna play a big part in the way they treat us?"

aww don't say that lol...yeah just have fun...call the # that Dnix gave u...if for some reason that doesnt work out, i met this guy that works the door at cathouse but i dont know if he would be able to answer ur questions or help u out?

enjoy beautiful
        Last edited by NyCzDoLL; 10-22-2009, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
          "There are 4 of us in our group 3 girls, 1 guy and to be completely honest, we're not a very attractive group, is that gonna play a big part in the way they treat us?"

aww don't say that lol...yeah just have fun...call the # that Dnix gave u...if for some reason that doesnt work out, i met this guy that works the door at cathouse but i dont know if he would be able to answer ur questions or help u out?

enjoy beautiful
          dollz met a shit load of people out in vegas..........crazeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
            dollz met a shit load of people out in vegas..........crazeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
            very funny!

but yea if Dnix decides to take a day off,maybe i can be his substitute? but only with guestlists/door/drais..for everything else plz email bluebear

Comment

11111 1111111
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

Comment

Just be aware that Sunday nights are "Closet Night" at Cathouse. If the other contact doesn't work out, I've got another that you can use.

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                  11111 1111111
                  Dude, don't start...
                  Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                  Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                  Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                  Facebook Twitter
                  Originally posted by Moezilla
                  Bring on the man meat!!!!
                  Originally posted by Matt
                  I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                    Dude, don't start...
                    use binary
                    ChasKrew & KrewChas
                    May 19th - 23rd
                    MGM Sig.

Lemme Smang it Giiiirl

Comment

Ok, cool. Thanks everyone, your help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X