Drai's - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Drai's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
    That is one bouncer I will never grease.
    damn.. its the only way to get in one of those is with some grease.... Nasty*

    Comment


    • This thread has officially taken a turn in a horrible direction.

      Poor Ms. "1 1 1 1 1 1 1 " won't know what to do!
      TR from most-recent trip:


      My TR from LDW '09:

      I II III IV

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
        This thread has officially taken a turn in a horrible direction.

        Poor Ms. "1 1 1 1 1 1 1 " won't know what to do!
        Ms 1111 hasn't shown up lately..wonder if she did the right thing and banned herself?

        Comment


        • Don't be mean.

          Maybe she met Bobby again and got married!
          TR from most-recent trip:


          My TR from LDW '09:

          I II III IV

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
            Don't be mean.

            Maybe she met Bobby again and got married!
            lol.... whos bobby?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by royale View Post
              lol.... whos bobby?
              God help if I know ... it was always in her sig.
              TR from most-recent trip:


              My TR from LDW '09:

              I II III IV

              Comment


              • come on... everyone knows bobby.

                Comment


                • I'm new here.
                  TR from most-recent trip:


                  My TR from LDW '09:

                  I II III IV

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drew View Post
                    come on... everyone knows bobby.
                    I don't know bobby

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                      This thread has officially taken a turn in a horrible direction.

                      Poor Ms. "1 1 1 1 1 1 1 " won't know what to do!
                      It couldn't have happened to a nicer gal.
                      The only winning move is not to play.

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X