Drai's - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Drai's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alright, check the latest and greatest thread. This subject deserves its own spot.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SunFire View Post
      NYCDollz must be pretty pissed on how we hijacked this thread and turned it into one about brown songs that have swearing..... everyone else on this fourm must be reading this and being like "wow are these guys 12" but just to clear it up yes it is a big deal cause brown songs almost NEVER have swearing... for god sake having a kiss in a movie made it like rated R... yes brown ppl have censorship issues!
      yet girls wearing wet white sarees are ok

      its ok hypocrisy and brown culture live together.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
        I got kicked out of a club on my birthday.

        It's never for being too drunk or anything -- it's always for ridiculously stupid reasons.
        i hear flaming shots at restaurants can do certain tricks too : )

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mrankimonki View Post
          yet girls wearing wet white sarees are ok

          its ok hypocrisy and brown culture live together.
          Hey Mr..didn't you have a bunch of desi girls you met in Vegas hanging out with you guys? Bond had some issues finding some.. I guess the ones he found were whacked looking

          Comment


          • Originally posted by royale View Post
            Hey Mr..didn't you have a bunch of desi girls you met in Vegas hanging out with you guys? Bond had some issues finding some.. I guess the ones he found were whacked looking
            ehhh -- why would one go to vegas to find desi girls who think they're too good for the world. we did hang with some cute canadian ones who were down to earth but the majority of them were either whacked looking or just straight up bitches.....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
              No, I don't. Explain it to me like I was a twelve-year-old.
              Notice how "tao" and "experience" were both italicized in my post.

              tao experience=
              tao_experience

              You know, the guy who's been a punchline on these forums for the past five months.
              The only winning move is not to play.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mrankimonki View Post
                ehhh -- why would one go to vegas to find desi girls who think they're too good for the world. we did hang with some cute canadian ones who were down to earth but the majority of them were either whacked looking or just straight up bitches.....
                +1 Canadian girls are more down to earth .. they actually realize that everyone is there just to have a great time.

                Comment


                • oh trust me a lotta Canadian girls have some mental disabilities. I'm happy you found some stable ones
                  I Survived Vegas

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                    oh trust me a lotta Canadian girls have some mental disabilities. I'm happy you found some stable ones
                    desi girls out in TO are mental huh?

                    Comment


                    • See the problem is that some of them just think their the greatest shit in the world when really they not only look like shit but for some reason they don't realize they get no attention because of the way they act... on the flip side there are a lotta hot ones who are really friendly and are down to earth as mentioned before

                      Just trying to put it out there that not all canadian girls are great but most usually are
                      I Survived Vegas

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                        See the problem is that some of them just think their the greatest shit in the world when really they not only look like shit but for some reason they don't realize they get no attention because of the way they act... on the flip side there are a lotta hot ones who are really friendly and are down to earth as mentioned before

                        Just trying to put it out there that not all canadian girls are great but most usually are
                        Well thats good! I always stick to my philosophy of just going for the hottest one possible. Don't waste time with the chubbies. I schooled KC during LDW on how to pick up at Tao.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by royale View Post
                          Well thats good! I always stick to my philosophy of just going for the hottest one possible. Don't waste time with the chubbies. I schooled KC during LDW on how to pick up at Tao.
                          Sometimes you gotta get past the bouncer to get into the club, if you know what I mean.
                          TR from most-recent trip:


                          My TR from LDW '09:

                          I II III IV

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                            Sometimes you gotta get past the bouncer to get into the club, if you know what I mean.
                            hahaha dont you hate it when the bouncers are on the dance floor?

                            Comment


                            • When I'm in the club, I'm like Julian Tavarez:

                              "Why did I sign with the Nationals?" Tavarez said told a group of reporters. "When you go to a club at 4 in the morning, and you're just waiting, waiting, a 600-pounder looks like J. Lo. And to me this is Jennifer Lopez right here. It's 4 in the morning. Too much to drink. So, Nationals: Jennifer Lopez to me."
                              The only winning move is not to play.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                                hahaha dont you hate it when the bouncers are on the dance floor?
                                That is one bouncer I will never grease.
                                TR from most-recent trip:


                                My TR from LDW '09:

                                I II III IV

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X