Other American destinations...

Orlando
      New York City
      Boston
      Chicago
      Miami
      Hawaii

Would you keep going back to Vegas?
      If you've never been to any of those places, it makes sense to expand your horizons beyond Las Vegas and hit up those various places.

Me personally-
      Orlando - been there once... went to disneyworld. I think that's enough orlando for me

New York City- I live right outside NYC. It's a great city and a lot of fun.

Boston - Never been, will visit at some point!
      Chicago- Been once, will like to go again.
      Miami- Never been, but everyone I know that's been says it's a must go.
      Hawaii- Been once for a week. It was beautiful. Not sure I'd go back anytime soon though.

Vegas- been a million times and hope to go a million times more. I love that place.. that's why i'm here ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        If you've never been to any of those places, it makes sense to expand your horizons beyond Las Vegas and hit up those various places.

Me personally-
        Orlando - been there once... went to disneyworld. I think tha'ts enough orlando for me

New York City- I live right outside NYC. It's a great city and a lot of fun.

Boston - Never been, will visit at some point!
        Chicago- Been once, will like to go again.
        Miami- Never been, but everyone I know that's been says it's a must go.
        Hawaii- Been once for a week. It was beautiful. Not sure I'd go back anytime soon though.

Been to all except Boston & Chicago..

I love Vegas, but I like to switch up to another city in between. Trying to decide between Boston & Chicago...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          +1 I agree 100%...

Comment

i would do chicago....

Comment

Been to Boston probably 10+ times its an AWESOME city, great night life too especially around Faniuel Hall, and over by Fenway. It's not really club oriented but more bars scene, and probably the BEST Italian food ever in the north end. I highly recommend, although I'm not sure you would be into the historical aspects since your from Canadieh
              Vegas: May 2 - May 5
              Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
              5/2 - Vanity
              5/3 - XS
              5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

Comment

I'm biased about Chicago, but wait until Nassau's TR for our Halloween dealings in a few weeks. That will give you an idea.

Downtown Orlando is fun, but not a club scene like Vegas. I had a blast.

Never been to any of the other destinations, although I plan on them in the near future. One thing is, I doubt the club scene anywhere will compare with Vegas (at least maybe not in this country). It's known for having some of the biggest, most over the top clubs in the world. With that said, it's still great to see other places and experience what those cities have to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                  Been to all except Boston & Chicago..

I love Vegas, but I like to switch up to another city in between. Trying to decide between Boston & Chicago...
                  Hey tango,

come to chicago the days before the may party. I will be there with nassau and it's also tschwichts birthday.

We can all fly to Vegas on the same plane from there and represent the AOD

Comment

Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                    Other American destinations...

Orlando
                    New York City
                    Boston
                    Chicago
                    Miami
                    Hawaii

Would you keep going back to Vegas?
                    Ive been to all so ill give you my opinions.

Orlando is not a party city at all. Ive been there 100 times and i have a ton of friends there. Its not a clubbing city, its more bars. The best part about Orlando is the downtown area part called Wall Street. Its basically a closed off road with like 10 different bars all packed together with 1 cover to get in them all. But the only thing is it has a real college feel to it. When im there with all my friends i feel like were back in college (not that thats a bad thing, but you cant compare it to any other places).

New York is great. If you have never been you have to go at least once in your life. Theres so much to see and i think its just a great city overall. Its not my first choice to party because personally im not really a fan of any of the clubs there.

Boston is tons of fun. More bars than anything, especially around the Fenway area. Not much for clubs, but for sure bars.

Chicago is an AWESOME city. I havent been there in a while but the last time i was there i had a hell of a time. My wife was actually just there and we took a lot of Tschwit's recommendations for her and they had a great time around wicker park and wriglyville.

Hawaii is relaxing. Nothing like any of the others. Your gong to Hawaii to relax and get away from everything. Forget clubs and just get your luau on.

Miami (now obviously im partial) i believe has the closest club experience to Vegas in the US. All the hotels on South Beach build very over the top clubs inside and out. Add in the pool parties and your always having a great time. Clubs dont close until 8 AM and people stumble right out to the beach to drink more. One great thing about the beach, you have a killer breeze all day. Its a joy living on South Beach. I could go on and on about Miami but i could be here all day.

All in all its great to experience different places other than Vegas, but i love Vegas. Im there at least once a year, but sometimes you just have to see other places as well. If you want any other Miami info lemme know.
                    GO BIG OR GO HOME

Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                    Staying in Planet Hollywood
                    2/4 - TBD
                    2/5 -TBD
                    2/6 - TBD

Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

Comment

Sad, but I haven't been to those other places. I only been to all the major spring break destinations. I will though as soon as I close on this property I m buying

Comment

Boston and Orlando included over Philadelphia? I object! But really, Beantown's a fun city, but I'd put it on par with Philly - more bars than clubs, but the bars are really good. DC's... Interesting - more bars than clubs, but there's some variety & international feel (though I feel that the city sort of lacks a feel like other NE Corridor cities). NYC is definitely above them all - you can't really experience all that it has to offer in one visit (shoot, make that one year and there's still plenty left undone & unseen). I always plan to go to Chicago sometime, but never do... Maybe this year or next. Orlando seems like a place you'd tire of in a day; Miami, though, I'd like to go over to since it seems like a city that has a real feel to it. If I was given a ticket to any of those places - along with LV - I'd probably go with Chicago or Miami since I haven't been. (As for Hawaii? Eh, I guess it would be relaxing...)

Comment

Well if anyone is looking for a reason to check out chicago, come hang out halloween weekend..I'll be there and plan on getting together with twitch, manda, and hillz. i think there are some other members considering that weekend. It's going to be a good time. From what i rememberm, Chicago has great shoping and nightlife. i havent been there in about 3 years, but am really looking forward to hanging with the JC crew during halloween weekend. ive been to all of the other cities except for hawaii. i really dont have any desire to go to hawaii yet..
                          Nassau Supersonic

Comment

"What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas"
                            I think that says it all!

Florida is nice for the beaches and a more laid back time.

New York, wasn't impressed & why is this place so damn expensive?
                            Vegas Is A Drug, And I'm Addicted!:

Comment

I've been in NY all my life, and I still uncover new things. There really is something for everyone, but it's so widespread across the entire city that I can understand how it'd be difficult to get a feel for it unless you're with someone who knows the in and outs.

I love NY, and I love Vegas. I think Vegas tops everything but that's because I live in NY.
                              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X