Ok....official JC.com NYE spot.... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Ok....official JC.com NYE spot....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by royale View Post
    ooooooh is it that dominican girl??
    No.

    Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
    lmao..


    NyceGuy: umm on to the next one...
    Exactly.
    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

    Comment


    • Good.. you don't want crazy @ss b`tches coming after you. Trust me on this one

      Comment


      • im sure Mr.Nyce will find himself a new hot latina while in vegas.....try a puerto rican this time
        1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
          im sure Mr.Nyce will find himself a new hot latina while in vegas.....try a puerto rican this time
          I don't discriminate. She doesn't have to be a hot latina, she can just be hot.
          Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

          Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
            I don't discriminate. She doesn't have to be a hot latina, she can just be hot.
            lol what nationality are u? u look italian..

            royale u should hook him up with a hot punjabi girl lol
            1

            Comment


            • NYCZDOLL, so are you coming for sure?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Addrian View Post
                NYCZDOLL, so are you coming for sure?
                i was 75% this morning but now my damn friends here in NY are peer pressuring me out of it because they wanna go2 PR end of jan...

                damn i need to win the lotto....

                Vegas for NYE > PR for my bday
                1

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                  I don't discriminate. She doesn't have to be a hot latina, she can just be hot.
                  who are u staying with??? ifff i go, i might stay with a girlfriend of mine from LA...if ur friend backs out u can always stay with us.....unless ur plannin on staying with cisco?
                  1

                  Comment


                  • i feel like a cast member on the Real World lol...meeting strangers
                    1

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
                      lol what nationality are u? u look italian..

                      royale u should hook him up with a hot punjabi girl lol
                      Actually, I'm hispanic. Ecuadorian.

                      Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
                      who are u staying with??? ifff i go, i might stay with a girlfriend of mine from LA...if ur friend backs out u can always stay with us.....unless ur plannin on staying with cisco?
                      Really?...The idea of going solo is starting to become more and more of the better idea.
                      Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                      Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
                        lol what nationality are u? u look italian..

                        royale u should hook him up with a hot punjabi girl lol
                        lol I would if I could. I honestly don't know any punjabi girls. I don't get along with them.

                        Comment


                        • So.... I'm fucken stoked about this trip!!! Anyone interested in getting together for that bottle package at Cathouse?
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • you lot crack me up! I made a post a while ago saying a mate of mine and I are heading out for NY and then forgot about it...
                            It's just taken me the best part of an hour to read through all this lot!!

                            Anyone who is undecided should definitely fly solo, we're always up for partying with new people!!

                            afraid I can't help out on the supply of any italian/hispanic/punjabi/puerto rican women though.......
                            Things I've learned in Vegas:
                            Girls from Lake Tahoe are crazy, they are just "not that sort of crazy".....

                            Comment


                            • Royale... are you SURE we can't convince you to come for NYE?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Addrian View Post
                                Royale... are you SURE we can't convince you to come for NYE?
                                lol I m sure you are a very good convincer, but I will just have way too much going on. I m buying my first house for myself :/ I gotta move, paint.. pound nails into walls.. that kind of stuffs. I will be there in heart and spirit! And of course responding to your TRs..

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X