Advice for LV trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for LV trip

Hey all, been visiting this site for a couple weeks now trying to get an idea on what to do when I am going to Vegas in a couple weeks. We have a group of about 15-16 people, some people last minute, with a pretty much even girl/guy ratio. We are all staying at the Wynn for our 3 night stay, thurs/fri/sat.

I was just wondering what would be the best way to set something up at one of the clubs. Would it be better to split up the group into smaller ones, or just would we all have to get multiple bottles.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Well I think the best idea is to just call one of the contacts on the host page and tell him your party info and he'll let you know a price and most likely will get you in since your doing bottles.

Now if you don't wanna do bottle service I guess the best thing to do is to split up into smaller groups or all go as couples and you should have no problem getting in. And always just to be safe show up a little early!!
    I Survived Vegas

Comment

Just an FYI.. I heard mixed reviews about Wynn putting people on the guestlist for XS or Tryst. During Holidays its probably a no no, but I heard it was possible on a regular weekend.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sunfire- I guess we'll have to decide where we wanna go then and make provisions.

Royale - Goin on an off weekend so hopefully we dont have many issues.

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard of playing beer pong at one of the hotels on the strip. Buddy of mine was saying something about this, but couldnt remember where.

Comment

Originally posted by chitown View Post
          Thanks for the quick reply.

Sunfire- I guess we'll have to decide where we wanna go then and make provisions.

Royale - Goin on an off weekend so hopefully we dont have many issues.

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard of playing beer pong at one of the hotels on the strip. Buddy of mine was saying something about this, but couldnt remember where.

Beer Pong at O'Sheas. Have like 8 tables or so running late late night.

Comment

excalibur and imperial palace also have beer bong available

Comment

From previous people's posts I'd say get all the guys together and get tables for them that way the bottle minimum wont be crazy, then get all the girls together and get them on the guestlist or have one of them hit up a host that way they can get in without having to do a table. Clubs will lets large groups of girls in without any issues! Groups of guys need tables or at least 2:1 girl guy ratio.

If you guys all went in together for a group of 15-16 you'd be lookin at about 5-6 bottles! For 7-8 guys you'd be looking about about 3 bottles

Comment

Thanks for the additional info.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this questions, but are there any recommendations on where to get tickets for one of the big shows around LV, O, reve, etc. If our whole group wanted to get, looking like 15, are there any discounts anything we can take advantage of?

Comment

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this questions, but are there any recommendations on where to get tickets for one of the big shows around LV, O, reve, etc. If our whole group wanted to get, looking like 15, are there any discounts anything we can take advantage of?
                  I think your best bet is try one of those tickets tonight tixnow places... Anyone know more about them? I seen those booths around town

Comment

Not sure if all 15 would be interested, but if you want to watch O, might I suggest Bellagios Unforgettable night?

http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/...ble-night.aspx
                    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...light=bellagio

It comes with a ticket to O, dinner, entrance to Bank, etc. I believe Patrick did this had had thought it was worth it.

Comment

I've been looking into the cirque show and if you call them i'm pretty sure you can get a group discount rate since there at 15 of you. Also there is also a deal for KA where it's buy one ticket and get the second for $25!!. If you try I think you could get it for any other show to cause I tried it and got 2 ticket for "O" for my parents when they went last week and it came out to $175 after tax (only catch is category 2 seats only apply)
                      I Survived Vegas

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X