Lurkers lurkers come out!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Lurkers lurkers come out!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nyc2vegas
    started a topic Lurkers lurkers come out!!!

    Lurkers lurkers come out!!!

    Another thread targeting the lurkers of the sight! Come out of hiding, by now you all know that mid may will be one of the largest party takeovers in Las Vegas history, jump on board and join the fun.......you may even make it into one of Nassaus videos, or get a free ride in a wheelchair, but at the very least you will be treated like royalty for a few days......lets go get on the JC Express......next stop Las Vegas!!

  • toronto82
    replied
    Hey All...

    I've been lurking here for way too long. About 2 years or so.

    My name is Richard - from Toronto.
    I arrive to Vegas next week for my 13th time across the continent (14th time in July)

    Leave a comment:


  • trentblase
    replied
    I'll come out if you arrive in Vegas a week early!

    Leave a comment:


  • darksideofjae
    replied
    I guess you can say i'm still lurking. Just trying to finalize the bach party i'm throwing 6/11 - 6/13

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    So, are we all in agreement that if the lurkers come out during Mayasion we all have to do a double shot?
    But whose sending the mass texts?!? I'll pave to pass this time
    Someone who isn't coming with, they should be forced to pay the penance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    So, are we all in agreement that if the lurkers come out during Mayasion we all have to do a double shot?
    But whose sending the mass texts?!? I'll pave to pass this time

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    So, are we all in agreement that if the lurkers come out during Mayasion we all have to do a double shot?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    lurkers lurkers come out come out.......

    Leave a comment:


  • SexCbiaach
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    hey now, all of the girls get along! ok, MOST of the girls get along haha.
    I LOVE all the AOD girls! xoxo

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    hey now, all of the girls get along! ok, MOST of the girls get along haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Less girls please... hormone levels on the forums are an all time high

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Hmmmmmmmm. Cisco, I think you're scaring them. We need a girl to tell them to join

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Come out come out...... There's over a hundred lurkers on right now! Don't be skerred!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Lurkers...... come out come out...... I see 60 of you guys out there right now!!! Dont be skerred!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
    haha. Well that solidifies it.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X