Lurkers lurkers come out!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Lurkers lurkers come out!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CoolWhipz1
    replied
    Hey everyone, as my first post it only seems fitting to post in this thread. I have been reading the boards for about 2 months and just joined here. My 21 birthday was in August and of course I went to Vegas!! Ill be getting a trip report together here soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    Another thread targeting the lurkers of the sight! Come out of hiding, by now you all know that mid may will be one of the largest party takeovers in Las Vegas history, jump on board and join the fun.......you may even make it into one of Nassaus videos, or get a free ride in a wheelchair, but at the very least you will be treated like royalty for a few days......lets go get on the JC Express......next stop Las Vegas!!
    lol I don't really care for the free ride, eventhough the hook up helps! But I just like going out and partying with some kick back dudes during the day parties and then spend time with the gf at night. Gotta change it up to keep things fun. She likes partying with you guys as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
    im a lurker
    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
    I don't think you are considered a lurker with 148 posts.
    How bout me I'm lurking right now!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    It's 2:30 Diego time... 18 users and I'm the only member... come on people join us!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    It's 3 in the morning there's 8 people viewing this thread and I'm the only member. Quit B.S and join the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • P-tr-ck
    replied
    Lurkaaaazzz = Puzzziiizzzz

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
    im a lurker
    I don't think you are considered a lurker with 148 posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    im a lurker

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by ChappStick View Post
    I see this in a magazine article in the near future.
    Headline Reads..."FORUMS.JACKCOLTON.COM it will change the way you do Vegas!"
    The best part is its true!!! If it wasn't for this site I probly wouldn't have gone to Vegas as much and probly wouldn't do the club thing as much because I wouldn't wanna wait in lines and I'd gamble a ton more and lose a ton of cash! Glad I found this site!

    Leave a comment:


  • ChappStick
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    Trust me it will change the way you do Vegas!
    I see this in a magazine article in the near future.
    Headline Reads..."FORUMS.JACKCOLTON.COM it will change the way you do Vegas!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    If you register... you can come.. in May

    So I'm sure a lot of the lurkers come on here and read as much as they can but I'm sure they always have a question that was never answered... that is why you should register and become a a JCIP so that you can ask those questions that you couldnt figure out by just reading all the threads. Trust me it will change the way you do Vegas!

    Leave a comment:


  • ChappStick
    replied
    Here Lurker, Lurker, Lurker... Come out, Come out from whatever IP address your from! haha Get on Board and make it a point to Join the Army Of Drinkers for an Invasion of Epic Proportions in May of 2010! Get excited about your trip to, during, and after with anticipation for the next to VEGAS. I'm out here in Afghanistan with 2 months left and the only thing keeping me away from going insane (alright I already am) is reading members TR's so Register and lets her a Report of a Trip that has already happened or do some research ask some questions and ensure your next trips going to be a Story Telling One!

    Leave a comment:


  • NoCo81
    replied
    Maybe some insurace waivers for any wheelchair rides.

    Leave a comment:


  • nassau
    replied
    NYC im going to need you to draft some release forms for my videos..

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X