The official "Im in Las Vegas Bitch" LDW thread!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The official "Im in Las Vegas Bitch" LDW thread!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Oh no.. The transformation is happening. Time to switch threads..catch me in the I'm drunk in Vegas thread..
    Nassau Supersonic

    Comment


    • #77
      1:17PM pst

      Just came back from the bank. One thing about Vegas is you have to take care of everyone. That means lots of dolla dolla bills yo. Unless you are a baller like Cisco and tip all 5's

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
        At drais! Alaskan trashcans are ok.... Not sure if she made em right though
        holy damn, bro - you weren't screwing around with the live updates. Well done!
        Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

        Comment


        • #79
          I'm at palms! Ditch is fukin awesome! I'm partying with Keebler, NCVegas, nas and Dnix! These guys are fukin cool!
          ................

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by tao_experience View Post
            holy damn, bro - you weren't screwing around with the live updates. Well done!
            If it wasn't for this forum I don't know where I'd be right now! Live update till my phone dies along with pictures! Check the link in my sig!!!!!! Btw is fukin windy as hell right now! Perfect weather!!!!!!!
            ................

            Comment


            • #81
              Just got here I'm pissed .... I'm sober I'm hungry 20 dollar trick did not work. My room is garbage Fu*k
              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

              Comment


              • #82
                Leaving work in two hours!

                DJ CLASSSS
                TR from most-recent trip:


                My TR from LDW '09:

                I II III IV

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                  Just got here I'm pissed .... I'm sober I'm hungry 20 dollar trick did not work. My room is garbage Fu*k
                  Don't be pissed - you're in Vegas! Plus no one likes an angry drunk

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                    Just got here I'm pissed .... I'm sober I'm hungry 20 dollar trick did not work. My room is garbage Fu*k
                    You don't plan on being in the room much right? So go get a drink or 5 and have a shot for all of us here. You're in VEGAS!
                    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                    Official Kilt chaser

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      What's the weather like?
                      TR from most-recent trip:


                      My TR from LDW '09:

                      I II III IV

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                        What's the weather like?
                        I heard it's snowing (well, at least in some bathroom stalls in the clubs - sniff sniff)

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                          Just got here I'm pissed .... I'm sober I'm hungry 20 dollar trick did not work. My room is garbage Fu*k
                          Do you have a shower? Do you have a toilet? Do you have a bed?

                          And yes, the priorities follow in that order. Forget the bed - you gotta try and spend the night in some other chick's bed.
                          Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            I'm so jealous and anxious for my trip next week!! Keep up the posting, Im just here drinking my PJ thinking about Vegas
                            7/24-7/28-- Bachelor/ Bachelorette Extravaganza!!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              YeAh........
                              Blackout Artist
                              [email protected]

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                6:19 PM PST pre-game LDW

                                Just came back from the gym. Thought it would be a good idea to get a final pump since I m going to be parading around shirtless 70% of the time in LDW. The goal is the tear as much tissue as possible and let the vodka do the healing the next few days.

                                Also decided it was wise to clear the wallet out of unnecessaries. Stashed some get out of town cash at an undisclosed location incase I lose my wallet as well.
                                Still don't feel like packing any clothes yet. Gonna get a couple of madden games in...

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X