Oh no.. The transformation is happening. Time to switch threads..catch me in the I'm drunk in Vegas thread..
The official "Im in Las Vegas Bitch" LDW thread!!!
Collapse
X
-
Guest
1:17PM pst
Just came back from the bank. One thing about Vegas is you have to take care of everyone. That means lots of dolla dolla bills yo. Unless you are a baller like Cisco and tip all 5's
Comment
-
If it wasn't for this forum I don't know where I'd be right now! Live update till my phone dies along with pictures! Check the link in my sig!!!!!! Btw is fukin windy as hell right now! Perfect weather!!!!!!!Originally posted by tao_experience View Postholy damn, bro - you weren't screwing around with the live updates. Well done!................
Comment
-
You don't plan on being in the room much right? So go get a drink or 5 and have a shot for all of us here. You're in VEGAS!Originally posted by KC2Vegas View PostJust got here I'm pissed .... I'm sober I'm hungry 20 dollar trick did not work. My room is garbage Fu*k
Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!
Official Kilt chaser
Comment
-
Do you have a shower? Do you have a toilet? Do you have a bed?Originally posted by KC2Vegas View PostJust got here I'm pissed .... I'm sober I'm hungry 20 dollar trick did not work. My room is garbage Fu*k
And yes, the priorities follow in that order. Forget the bed - you gotta try and spend the night in some other chick's bed.
Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015
Comment
-
Guest
6:19 PM PST pre-game LDW
Just came back from the gym. Thought it would be a good idea to get a final pump since I m going to be parading around shirtless 70% of the time in LDW. The goal is the tear as much tissue as possible and let the vodka do the healing the next few days.
Also decided it was wise to clear the wallet out of unnecessaries. Stashed some get out of town cash at an undisclosed location incase I lose my wallet as well.
Still don't feel like packing any clothes yet. Gonna get a couple of madden games in...
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment