CatHouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CatHouse

Thinking about hitting up CatHouse on a Thursday night for dinner before going to Tryst. Anyone know if the dancing girls are there or are they only there Friday and Saturday late night?
    7/24-7/28-- Bachelor/ Bachelorette Extravaganza!!

I can't confirm this, but I was there on a Wednesday night after LAX and they were in full force - but I can't remember if they were dancing. I was mangled.
    FO SHO.
    Originally posted by redbullvodka
    you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
    Originally posted by kimball
    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Originally posted by ashroid View Post
      I can't confirm this, but I was there on a Wednesday night after LAX and they were in full force - but I can't remember if they were dancing. I was mangled.
      Just check to see if its "Closet Night" before you go - or you'll have more dancing GUYS than girls....unless you're into that.

Comment

Originally posted by SDGonzo View Post
        Just check to see if its "Closet Night" before you go - or you'll have more dancing GUYS than girls....unless you're into that.
        I actually would love to see dancing cocks but my boyfriend would not be thrilled I need to add a pic because I think people think Im a guy! LMAO

I really just to go for a nice dinner and to see some half naked chicks but we may switch to friday if thursday is dead.

Comment

all we have to go by is your s/n. dont know too many girls named rocky
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

Comment

rocky is a girl that wants to see dancing cocks? It would've made more sense the other way ...

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
              all we have to go by is your s/n. dont know too many girls named rocky
              I know, Rocky is definitely unique for a girl, but you'll never forget it! I once had a guy tell me it was a pretty name! Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                I know, Rocky is definitely unique for a girl, but you'll never forget it! I once had a guy tell me it was a pretty name! Haha.
                That's actually kinda hot. Maybe if you spelled it with an "i" instead of a "y".....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                  Buy Real Driver License
                  fionakim888
                  We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                  We also erase your bad records from the...
                  Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                • DAlex111
                  Reply to
                  DAlex111
                  just me, 1m
                  03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                • SpykeYs
                  SpykeYs
                  How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                  03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                Working...
                X