mrankimonki's trip report - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

mrankimonki's trip report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    haha yeahhhhhh crazy and fun times!!!
    Facebook!

    *Upcoming Trips*


    mAyOD 2012

    Past Vegas Trips
    ----------------------------
    August 18-22, 2009
    December 29-02, 2010-2011
    mAyOD, 2011
    October, 27-01 2011

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by mrankimonki View Post
      some random dude --- hella funny to see that at a club tho... its like go home :P
      There should be a thread of spotting the random dude in a top tiered club w/ pics. I have seen a priest before at Tao..but you are drunk and the WTF moment doesn't cross your mind until few minutes later.

      Comment


      • #48
        Finally the photoshoot pictures come
        Ankit

        Rudrish

        Ranjit

        All 3 of us

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by P-tr-ck View Post
          nice TR ankit. I can't explain why we didn't find each other or even someone of each others group that night.
          Lol dude I was trying to find my friend Warren and Kevin at XS the entire night then ran into you and Dustin and was like F it I'm partying with my boys from Germany!!! Lol
          Facebook!

          *Upcoming Trips*


          mAyOD 2012

          Past Vegas Trips
          ----------------------------
          August 18-22, 2009
          December 29-02, 2010-2011
          mAyOD, 2011
          October, 27-01 2011

          Comment


          • #50
            Nice! I will hit you guys up when I m up in the bay!

            Comment


            • #51
              what happens when you try to tie your shoe laces around two other drunk guys in vegas?

              2 wangs in your face.

              Comment


              • #52
                Great T.R. haha I like the JC'er review on the bottom. Haha very nice indeed. I enjoy reading these because lets just say there isn't any alcohol allowed and yeah no club life. This is hell to me. haha. Cheers everyone keep the TRs coming looking forward to MDW Reviews!
                Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

                Comment


                • #53
                  Looks like my crew bro hahaha very nice pics! Can we start a thread here of how "TO" dress and not like a DB! Lookin' sharp fellas!
                  Vegas 3.19.15

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                    Looks like my crew bro hahaha very nice pics! Can we start a thread here of how "TO" dress and not like a DB! Lookin' sharp fellas!
                    Yup.. +1 , I didnt see any affliction tees and gold chains...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by ChappStick View Post
                      Great T.R. haha I like the JC'er review on the bottom. Haha very nice indeed. I enjoy reading these because lets just say there isn't any alcohol allowed and yeah no club life. This is hell to me. haha. Cheers everyone keep the TRs coming looking forward to MDW Reviews!
                      MDW?!? I'm hoping you mean LDW cause MDW is a long way away
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by royale View Post
                        Yup.. +1 , I didnt see any affliction tees and gold chains...
                        Hahaha gold chains, nice!
                        Vegas 3.19.15

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Working...
                        X