Ellejays Trip Repot - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Ellejays Trip Repot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
    get your priorities straight woman!!

    this *IS* your work
    +1!!! Tango knows whats up!
    ................

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
      +1!!! Tango knows whats up!
      +2 hahaha MORE PICS! Haha this could be a good thing, meaning elle had some pics that she you know "ehem" cannot share! I need some of those! Hahaha jp elle!
      Vegas 3.19.15

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
        get your priorities straight woman!!

        this *IS* your work
        so on a more serious note... are there any more canadian women like you? As in has their priorities straight and are good lookin
        ................

        Comment


        • dang it.....I just copied your TR to the TR thread and then realized you havent finished it.
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
            so on a more serious note... are there any more canadian women like you? As in has their priorities straight and are good lookin
            The odds aren't in your favour. lol!

            Comment


            • So I just finished reading all 20 pages of this TR and I can't believe I was ever on the fence about going out in October! I was a little worried about being on a budget, but after seeing how you did it, Elle, I am booking my room tonight! Great trip report!!
              Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

              Comment


              • Awesome TR! Thanks Ellejay!

                Makes me look all the more forward to my trip. Counting down til arrival in 13 days!
                Sun 9/13: either Bank or moon/playboy
                Mon 9/14: XS or Prive
                Tues 9/15: PURE
                Wed 9/16: BE and WS
                Thurs 9/17: Tao or...
                9/18 - Palms (Ghostbar)
                9/19 - JC Group Meet @ Blush, Tryst
                9/20 - Red Eye Home
                All week... Casino's when able

                Comment


                • i can't wait to hear the rest!!
                  Sept 2009, mAyOD 2010, August 2010, mAyOD 2011, Halloween 2011, January 2012, mAyOD2012

                  Comment


                  • Where is Elljay?!? She disappeared
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by uejjap View Post
                      The odds aren't in your favour. lol!
                      hahaha +1 , they dont get much sun out there.. but they got plenty of indian women from what I heard

                      Comment


                      • I wish there were more Indian women in Vegas
                        TR from most-recent trip:


                        My TR from LDW '09:

                        I II III IV

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                          I wish there were more Indian women in Vegas
                          There were! MrMoniki's TR featured many indian women.. they were pulling them in right and left. Ask Patrick

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by royale View Post
                            hahaha +1 , they dont get much sun out there.. but they got plenty of indian women from what I heard
                            Oh most definitely, especially in Vancouver and I'm sure Toronto as well.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                              I wish there were more Indian women in Vegas
                              u'll find a bunch of punjabi girls from vancouver/toronto dont worry we saw a bunch.

                              enjoy the weekend guys!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                                hahaha +1 , they dont get much sun out there.. but they got plenty of indian women from what I heard
                                Brampton = Bramladash

                                http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=bramladash

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X