Ellejays Trip Repot - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Ellejays Trip Repot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellejays Trip Repot

Again thanks to everyone on this site! Below you will find my trip report day by day. I have only just finished the first day so bear with me as I update it.

We want it now!!!

Comment

Day 1 Tuesday

Vegas Lights and Vomit on the side of a BMW

The trip really started off before I even flew over to Vegas. Went and got my hair and nails done, and did some last minute research (printing out important info). At the airport I decided to be good and not have a drink, but as you guys know once I touched down in Vegas that was about to change. The flight was easy and only took an hour so I barely had time to listen to some jams to get me in the mood for partying that night.

When I arrived I met up with my friend K. and checked into the hotel. I did not do the $20 trick and was able to get a strip view because it was my birthday. Plus the lady was super nice.

We began to drink in our room, get ready and catch up. I was drinking Malibu and Diet and she was having a blast with Jack and Coke. I called up one of my local friends to see what he was up to for the night and he suggested that we meet with him and his friends at Blush because they had a table and it was a good place to start out the night.

Blush: It is a small and pretty little place. There is a small dancefloor and a little outdoor area. Our friends table was in the middle of the outside area and we joined them and caught up. There were very pretty bottle girls and I would say the patrons are a bit on the more mature side. It is located in Wynn, and I would recommend it for couples or groups of friends who want some dancing and nightlife but still be able to have a conversation.

My friend and I ended up getting pulled over to an older gentleman table for some champagne. It was actually pretty awkward because the guy was nice but he kept talking to me like I was an idiot. I decided that champagne wasn't really worth the trouble so I excused myself. I would recommend that if you get an outside table to skip the champagne as it does heat up fast.

Then the whole group decided to go to Lavo.

Lavo: I thought it was pretty garish and over decorated. It did have some interesting features like the faucets everywhere. But the whole Bathhouse concept was kinda lost of me. It is small but it did have some character. I would not say it is a must see, but I also would not say it was a must pass. The crowd was pretty fun and everyone was having a great time. Oh, and yeah there were a ton of hot chicks. Industry night means a lot of the dancers from XS and other clubs show up. Dancers are fit!

We ended up getting a lot of drink tickets because of our local friends. By this time I was super drunk and dancing everywhere. K. ended up making out with some guy during a song and he looked like he was about possibly the worst kisser ever. We hightailed it out of there quick!

We decided we didn't want to stop partying and hoped in the car with everyone (and a sober driver) and made our way over to Seamless afterhours... Before we made it there my friend K. leans over and says:

“Umm, I'm not feeling well”
      “Your not?”
      “Yeah, I'm going to be sick” (as she is rolling down the window)
      “Like now?!?”
      “Yeah now.........”
      Then she daintily leaned her head our and puked out of the window. It wasn't too bad actually and she got most of it out of the window.

My friend turned around and dropped her off. I didn't want to miss out on my night so after asking her if she was going to be cool a hundred times I left her to go to Afterhours.

Seamless Afterhours: A smallish strip club with women who run the gamut from being atrocious to being very sexy. The club isn't intimidating and I think it is good to bring your girlfriend or whatever if you are with someone because its pretty chick friendly. (like it doesn't feel weird to be in there)

Right when we get in we sit down on some couches and have a drink. A guy we were with had a little bit on money sticking out of his front pocket and a stripper ran up, jumped on him, grabbed the money, and then ran off. That is so shady!!!! So he was a bit angry. The night gets a little blurry from there but I can tell you I got in trouble for jumping on stage and doing pole dancing.

When I got back it was daylight and my friend was passed out. She looked like a little angel, and if she did throw up anymore she kept it in the toilet.... which is the best one can get hope for in a roommate!!!!!!!

Comment

hurry im bored right now plenty of time to read the whole thing . lol
        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Comment

I also just started with the thursday TR. Will post it tonight as soon as I'm finished. Maybe will even get to friday.

Comment

Im such a slow writer!!!

Comment

I forgot to post $ spent:

Drinks $12

The rest comp

Comment

Not bad for a first night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ellejay View Post
                  I forgot to post $ spent:

Drinks $12

The rest comp
                  Benefits of have t's and a v!!!

Comment

wait till our trip reports come with $$ spent :P hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mrankimonki View Post
                      wait till our trip reports come with $$ spent :P hahahahahahaha
                      We have a section for that: Post you bill, no matter how much it hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                        Benefits of have t's and a v!!!

i thought it was t & a... well... i suppose v is better than a.

Comment

Day 2 Wednesday

Koalas, Stripper Leavings, and Somewhat Walk of Shame

When I woke up in the morning I was so sick, but my friend K. was feeling alright. Probably because she got to puke some of the drinks up she drank. We decided to use my Stripburger Restaurant.com coupon. So we headed down the strip. It was SO hot. We felt like we were going to die. When we finally got the stripburger we were starving.

Stripburger: Name is misleading haha. No strippers, but burgers on the strip at the fashionshow mall. They had yummy friend and fried pickle with I love and are not very popular in CA as they are in other states. Anyway it is all outdoors and therefore. A bit hot. The service was good and they played some great music.

We are vegetarians so we are probably the worst restaurant reviews on the planet. It was pretty good and reasonably priced.

After that we decided to go gamble a little. I don't really gamble very much so I just sat down a slot machine and started to push buttons. First of all, either I was drunk (ok I was) or they are making some very confusing slots these days! All of the sudden stuff started to flash and I won like $70, which is great for me because I figured it would buy me dinner.

We hobbled down the strip for some more people watching. I always thought I was one of the best people watchers on the planet but I such compared to K. She was pointing out all sorts of things that I did not see. Like a few women decided that camel toe was a fashion statement. I so wish I had a camera, but I wouldn't want to get kicked off the site for posting such gross pictures!
                          When we got back I decided that we should have a “Quiet night” and not go to crazy. So we opted to get on the list for Ghostbar and Playboy Club. Have a few drinks and chat.

To get on the list for those clubs I used
                          Chris Hornak
                          He got us on the list no problem and is very professional. I would give him the highest recommendation. I am not sure if I can post his contact info, as I don't want to offend anyone on the we site, but I would be happy to give it out. And no he never asked me for a dime nor expected anything. Very very professional.

Ghostbar: What can I say? Nice view and nice space. The crowd is decidedly NOT that hot. I'm not going to lie there were some total big game hunting!!! But everyone is there to have a good time and it wasn't pretentious in the slightest way. They have a cool see through floor on the balcony. When I stood over it this gross guy leaned over me and said “wish I was on the bottom looking up!” Ick.....

There was a big cop convention in town, so the crowd started out a bit square. One guy came up to us and started to hit on my friend. We turned down is offer of a drink and tried to politely excuse ourselves from the conversation. When he said that he had two Asian friends that “”loved tall blonde chicks” Like he was trying to pimp us out. Wow... we walked away.

Then a group of about 5 or 6 Aussies showed up and struck up a conversation with us. They were really fun and didn't seem to mind my sassy attitude. I call Aussies Koalas for obvious reasons and they did not mind. They did talk about cocaine a bit, which is not my deal, but whatever.

One of the Koalas was going crazy having a good time. We called him the Manamal. He even bite me. He ended up getting thrown out and it was beyond hilarious.. (wait so my friend bite me Nick at the strip club I'll post pics)

They had a few suites and the Belagio (however you spell it stupid spell check) and they invited us to go and have a few drinks with them. They seemed cute and nice, and frankly I havent seen a Suite at that hotel so I figured why not?

We hopped in a limo and went and had a few drinks with them. The suites there are SO nice. How many bathrooms does one place need? After we drank a bit and laughed a lot we all decided to go to a strip club. Plus K. didn't get to go to one with me the night before and so I didn't want her to miss out....

We got into another limo and went to Spearmint Rhino.

Spearmint Rhino: Its a lot bigger than Seamless and much more of a stripclub. It has much hotter girls too. I told one of the Koalas that he promised me boobs on my face so he better deliver. So I went with him for a private dance in a more private room. He picked a way hot chick with great fakes and a nice butt so I was like SCORE! When she was given me a dance she was trying to talk with me, but its like less talk more dancing. Dude is not paying anyone to talk to me. So in those rooms you can totally touch boobs have them in your face and even...... wait for it.......MOTERBOAT! I did it! I also got to grab her but which was great because it was nice and walking the strip, I saw way too many fat ass's and so I needed to get them out of my mind.
                          Went back and got one of the cuter aussies a lap dance and bought another one a drink. They were being so kind by taking us girls out and I wish I could have done more.

When K. came back from her private dance, and started to chat a little with me. While she was getting her lapdance she took her money and phone out of her bra and out it on the table. When she came out she relized that she had left a $100 bill on the table.

“OMG, I lost $100, I just put it on a table and the table knocked down and I don't have it”
                          “Ohhh, dude your money is SOO Lost, like sooooooo fucking gone, just kiss it goodbye”

As I was saying that the stripper appears and asks her is she forgot something and give her BACK her $100. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?

We took a limo back, with them and drank. I feel passed out for like half and hour and woke up to my friend trying to wake me up. I kept telling her to let me sleep just a little longer but like the good friend she is, she made me get up before anyone got too many ideas.

When we got into the cab it was daylight and we were dressed in our clubbing clothes. People with families were looking at us like we were 'tutes. I guess I dont blame them.

When we got to our hotel, I noticed that K. had some weird stuff on her dress. I was like

“K! What the hell is that stuff of your dress?!? OMG!”
                          “Hey, I think this is from the stripper”
                          “What?!?”
                          “Yeah she kept trying to stuff her face in my cooch and she was all about rubbing her 'tang on my lap”
                          “OMG, its so true”
                          “What” (she has these inoccent blue eyes)
                          “Its stripper leaving dude, They put powder DOWN THERE for obvious reasons and so that's what's all over your dress”

Then we thought about it, and decided that we must have looked quite a sight stumbling around in the morning with white on her dress and clubbing clothes on!

Total spent:
                          1 meal: $20
                          Drinks: $55
                          Tranportation:$20
                          1 lapdance: $20

Stripper leavings on my otherwise upstanding friend: Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by ellejay View Post
                            Day 1 Tuesday

Vegas Lights and Vomit on the side of a BMW

The trip really started off before I even flew over to Vegas. Went and got my hair and nails done, and did some last minute research (printing out important info). At the airport I decided to be good and not have a drink, but as you guys know once I touched down in Vegas that was about to change. The flight was easy and only took an hour so I barely had time to listen to some jams to get me in the mood for partying that night.

When I arrived I met up with my friend K. and checked into the hotel. I did not do the $20 trick and was able to get a strip view because it was my birthday. Plus the lady was super nice.

We began to drink in our room, get ready and catch up. I was drinking Malibu and Diet and she was having a blast with Jack and Coke. I called up one of my local friends to see what he was up to for the night and he suggested that we meet with him and his friends at Blush because they had a table and it was a good place to start out the night.

Blush: It is a small and pretty little place. There is a small dancefloor and a little outdoor area. Our friends table was in the middle of the outside area and we joined them and caught up. There were very pretty bottle girls and I would say the patrons are a bit on the more mature side. It is located in Wynn, and I would recommend it for couples or groups of friends who want some dancing and nightlife but still be able to have a conversation.

My friend and I ended up getting pulled over to an older gentleman table for some champagne. It was actually pretty awkward because the guy was nice but he kept talking to me like I was an idiot. I decided that champagne wasn't really worth the trouble so I excused myself. I would recommend that if you get an outside table to skip the champagne as it does heat up fast.

Then the whole group decided to go to Lavo.

Lavo: I thought it was pretty garish and over decorated. It did have some interesting features like the faucets everywhere. But the whole Bathhouse concept was kinda lost of me. It is small but it did have some character. I would not say it is a must see, but I also would not say it was a must pass. The crowd was pretty fun and everyone was having a great time. Oh, and yeah there were a ton of hot chicks. Industry night means a lot of the dancers from XS and other clubs show up. Dancers are fit!

We ended up getting a lot of drink tickets because of our local friends. By this time I was super drunk and dancing everywhere. K. ended up making out with some guy during a song and he looked like he was about possibly the worst kisser ever. We hightailed it out of there quick!

We decided we didn't want to stop partying and hoped in the car with everyone (and a sober driver) and made our way over to Seamless afterhours... Before we made it there my friend K. leans over and says:

“Umm, I'm not feeling well”
                            “Your not?”
                            “Yeah, I'm going to be sick” (as she is rolling down the window)
                            “Like now?!?”
                            “Yeah now.........”
                            Then she daintily leaned her head our and puked out of the window. It wasn't too bad actually and she got most of it out of the window.

My friend turned around and dropped her off. I didn't want to miss out on my night so after asking her if she was going to be cool a hundred times I left her to go to Afterhours.

Seamless Afterhours: A smallish strip club with women who run the gamut from being atrocious to being very sexy. The club isn't intimidating and I think it is good to bring your girlfriend or whatever if you are with someone because its pretty chick friendly. (like it doesn't feel weird to be in there)

Right when we get in we sit down on some couches and have a drink. A guy we were with had a little bit on money sticking out of his front pocket and a stripper ran up, jumped on him, grabbed the money, and then ran off. That is so shady!!!! So he was a bit angry. The night gets a little blurry from there but I can tell you I got in trouble for jumping on stage and doing pole dancing.

When I got back it was daylight and my friend was passed out. She looked like a little angel, and if she did throw up anymore she kept it in the toilet.... which is the best one can get hope for in a roommate!!!!!!!

you're very descriptive! good job.

glad you had fun, but just enough to say out of trouble

Comment

Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                              i thought it was t & a... well... i suppose v is better than a.
                              V definately get's you more than A ever will.... unless your A is incredible!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X