Sept 13th to 20th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sept 13th to 20th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ang61 View Post
    I believe mine is 8-5 everyday...I sure hope I can make it to every class...

    haha... the question might be more about staying awake from 8-5 if you are already raising the question Good to know you plan on enjoying your time while there.
    Sun 9/13: either Bank or moon/playboy
    Mon 9/14: XS or Prive
    Tues 9/15: PURE
    Wed 9/16: BE and WS
    Thurs 9/17: Tao or...
    9/18 - Palms (Ghostbar)
    9/19 - JC Group Meet @ Blush, Tryst
    9/20 - Red Eye Home
    All week... Casino's when able

    Comment


    • #17
      should be a great weekend..........looking forward to it
      February 12th-13th -- Planet Hollywood
      February 24-25th -- Planet Hollywood
      April 20-22nd -- Planet Hollywood
      May 17-20th -- Planet Hollywood

      Comment


      • #18
        It's getting close. I fly out monday for my conference. Think we are going to take it easy Monday night, probably put a few pints back watch Monday night football and then a show. At least that way we will be fresh for the conference the next day. Tuesday we got a conference party in Moon for the start of the evening. I guess we will probably end up staying there for the night. Wednesday night is up in the air at the minute but I am thinking Wasted Space or BE, but then there is a group of 4 guys from work going to this, so I expect bigger than normal problems getting in (I am usally in groups of better ratios) and I dont think they will be willing to wait in lines.
        ---
        Murble

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Audrieu View Post
          It's getting close. I fly out monday for my conference. Think we are going to take it easy Monday night, probably put a few pints back watch Monday night football and then a show. At least that way we will be fresh for the conference the next day. Tuesday we got a conference party in Moon for the start of the evening. I guess we will probably end up staying there for the night. Wednesday night is up in the air at the minute but I am thinking Wasted Space or BE, but then there is a group of 4 guys from work going to this, so I expect bigger than normal problems getting in (I am usally in groups of better ratios) and I dont think they will be willing to wait in lines.
          Conference party at Moon is probably a good thing for you! Sounds like you need to find some ladies at the conference to improve your ratios
          Sun 9/13: either Bank or moon/playboy
          Mon 9/14: XS or Prive
          Tues 9/15: PURE
          Wed 9/16: BE and WS
          Thurs 9/17: Tao or...
          9/18 - Palms (Ghostbar)
          9/19 - JC Group Meet @ Blush, Tryst
          9/20 - Red Eye Home
          All week... Casino's when able

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by H2oski2live View Post
            Conference party at Moon is probably a good thing for you! Sounds like you need to find some ladies at the conference to improve your ratios
            Aint that the truth. Just gotta work out who aint heading home straight after the end of the conf.

            Free pre-gaming aint bad either
            ---
            Murble

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Audrieu View Post
              Aint that the truth. Just gotta work out who aint heading home straight after the end of the conf.

              Free pre-gaming aint bad either

              Good luck with that one. If it's anything like my conference.. .the fun ones tend to stick out from the others anyway.
              Sun 9/13: either Bank or moon/playboy
              Mon 9/14: XS or Prive
              Tues 9/15: PURE
              Wed 9/16: BE and WS
              Thurs 9/17: Tao or...
              9/18 - Palms (Ghostbar)
              9/19 - JC Group Meet @ Blush, Tryst
              9/20 - Red Eye Home
              All week... Casino's when able

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X