Bottle Service Question??? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle Service Question???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle Service Question???

What happens if by the end of the night you don't finish your bottles? Can you take them with you or do you have to leave them at the club???

How do you get sparklers with your bottles?

Bottles stay at the club. If you can't finish, you can't take them with you.

At the end of the night you will be having so much fun, your not going to care whether or not you finished the bottles let alone what they do with them.

I say if you're getting close to the end of the night and you have a decent amount leftover, its time to share the wealth and meet new people before its time to leave. Thats what I've done on one occassion.

Comment

I have actually had the server give us the remainder of our bottle in a solo cup, there wasnt that much left just enough to fill a solo cup about 3/4 and let me tell you by the time my buddy made it to the door of MGM (it was at tabu) he had spilled most of it. I cant imagine it is standard procedure, I think she was doing it to be cool, but like Kriss said by that time of the night you certainly dont need the remnants.
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

sparklers= dom and kris and platinum patron
        Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

Comment

The unwritten rule is you can't take the bottle, but you can take the liquor. I've done it from several clubs.
          FO SHO.
          Originally posted by redbullvodka
          you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
          Originally posted by kimball
          You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Actually, its funny you mentioned it, because in Europe many places will keep your bottle and let you come back. In Canada, some places also do this. However, no VIP treatment, just the bottle and the juices, so you can forget the sparklers (ie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACI5hrnQ9DU) and the fancymodels. But yes, generally in the US they can be a bit difficult with regards to coming back to finish your bottle service. On the other hand,

Comment

^^^^^^^ agreed, Ashroid is right on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kriss View Post
                What happens if by the end of the night you don't finish your bottles? Can you take them with you or do you have to leave them at the club???

How do you get sparklers with your bottles?
                Last Thursday I "accidentally" started walking out of Intrigue with one of our bottles in hand and my security guard promptly stopped me and said you cannot take that with you lol

So I would say NO, you cannot take your bottles. Maybe if you have a good relationship with the host they will let you?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                  Buy Real Driver License
                  fionakim888
                  We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                  We also erase your bad records from the...
                  Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                • DAlex111
                  Reply to
                  DAlex111
                  just me, 1m
                  03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                • SpykeYs
                  SpykeYs
                  How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                  03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                Working...
                X