I'm now staying in Vegas - SOLO - need suggestions - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

I'm now staying in Vegas - SOLO - need suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm now staying in Vegas - SOLO - need suggestions

    Been here for a few weeks and finally settle down all the things and ready to party.

    Sadly, just moved to Vegas alone here without friends (at this point). Never solo-ing in club and I need advise and tips of getting in the club here ALONE. I guess I would spend 3-4 nights a week in clubs.

    I try to NOT waiting in long line, is there any tips to avoid the line? I don't mind to pay.

    Do I have to bribe anybody (doorman, host). If so, how much?

    Are those "vip access passes" works? Any recommendation?

    Or, I should have my name on the guest list? who should I contact?

    Any of the methods above help to avoid the long line? Or any of you have better suggestion?

    And yeah...I will not have bottle service if I'm alone, I don't mind to share with people if any of you have the same situation like me.

    Let me know, Thanks!

  • #2
    Wait are you female or male? If you are female, dont' even bother posting. Just show up to the clubs especially if you are a local lol Make sure you get your NV license or id ASAP.

    Comment


    • #3
      and if youre male, than PM cisco, hes the mayor he will treat you right
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

      Comment


      • #5
        Male here. Just moved from NYC. Don't have Nevada ID yet.

        I have read some thread here and the suggestion is go to the doorman since i'm alone, they will let me in. So, do I still have to wait in line OR cut the line?

        Before that, should I get the "vip passes" or put my name in guest list?

        Should I bribe the doorman or host outside? If so, how much?

        Thanks for helping. If we meet at Vegas in the future, few rounds on me

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by east2vegas View Post
          Been here for a few weeks and finally settle down all the things and ready to party.

          Sadly, just moved to Vegas alone here without friends (at this point). Never solo-ing in club and I need advise and tips of getting in the club here ALONE. I guess I would spend 3-4 nights a week in clubs.

          I try to NOT waiting in long line, is there any tips to avoid the line? I don't mind to pay.

          Do I have to bribe anybody (doorman, host). If so, how much?

          Are those "vip access passes" works? Any recommendation?

          Or, I should have my name on the guest list? who should I contact?

          Any of the methods above help to avoid the long line? Or any of you have better suggestion?

          And yeah...I will not have bottle service if I'm alone, I don't mind to share with people if any of you have the same situation like me.

          Let me know, Thanks!

          OK, let me break it down for you, I cant understate this enough.

          Go to the DMV and get a Nevada ID or DL, no matter how long you live in vegas, your not a local until you do this.

          Start with SPY ON VEGAS event, they are free, usually not inside a club and have a hosted bar. This is where industry locals go to relax and network with other locals.

          I would also do some outreach on MySpace, look for promoters and hosts who's names are @venue (ex. Stan @ Tao or Adam @ N9Ne Group). These guys are happy to meet someone new, esp a local and will put you on the list.

          Lastly, locals don't pay (for the most part), stick with that attitude and you should be fine.

          Comment


          • #7
            Thanks for your info Darryll

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
              and if youre male, than PM cisco, hes the mayor he will treat you right
              for the record, I havent been the mayor for quite some time now... its Royale now!
              ................

              Comment


              • #9
                welcome to the boards.. seeing from your avatar.. nice to see another hypebeast on here

                Comment


                • #10
                  Yea... I guess I will hit some major clubs this coming week and hand the doorman or whoever 20-50 to see if they let me cut the line (if any).

                  Hope the music is good.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                    for the record, I havent been the mayor for quite some time now... its Royale now!
                    I thought they were just some random titles generated by the computer. I didn't know i actually get powers to do stuff

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Hey, totally off-topic question...

                      Do you have a job?

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Yes, I just post in JackColton all day and he sends me a check at the end of the month

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          Yes, I just post in JackColton all day and he sends me a check at the end of the month

                          haha you bum

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                            haha you bum
                            lol of course I have a real job. Mortgages don't pay themselves ;D Do you work or have a sugar daddy? lol

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            There are no results that meet this criteria.

                            Working...
                            X