>Bachelor Party Weekend< - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

>Bachelor Party Weekend<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >Bachelor Party Weekend<

We are a group of 8 guys coming to Vegas at the end of June for a Bachelor weekend and I was seeking advice and thoughts about DOs & DONTs.
    The age range of the group is 30-40 and we are all professionals that enjoy having FUN, without being shy about it. Everyone knows how to dress-to-impress and is "easy on the eyes".
    The goal is to stay away from strip clubs and to rather meet some FUN ladies, that are also seeking a FUN discreet weekend.

*What Clubs or Lounges are good for this?
    *What Clubs should we NOT bother with, because of the Line?
    *If we wanted a table, whats a good club to consider?
    *What are some good daytime activities?

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Well I would certainly check out this site! You can get a better feel for most of the clubs in Vegas! I would start out at a lounge like Mix, Voodoo Lounge or Ghost Bar. Then head out to the clubs! Remember if you aren't doing reservations, get there early! For Reservations Tao, Pure, LAX and Bank have always been good to me! Direct contact to club hosts are available on this site as well!! Hope you guys enjoy your time!! Let us know how it goes, enjoy

Comment

WG,
      There is an over abundance of activities at all times, however some must dos are (depending on where you are staying) Bare at mirage, palms pool, or mandalay bay moorea beach. but to be honest you could hang around tables or hotel bars and there will be alot going on. If you want to get a table I would suggest tryst, I think its tops when it comes to crowd, atmosphere service etc. but you will have a good time at others as well like tao, pure. Depending on the might of the week the lines will vary, but if you decide to get a table do it ahead of time thru the contacts on this site and you will get in no problem with waived covers, its actually a better deal for a group to do this cause if you break it down its almost cheaper. and with 8 guys you might have to get a table or 2 to get in. good luck and be safe.
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

It appears that venues in Las Vegas have a "no guy" policy, but there are always groups of guys who get in. Generally, venues don't like to let large groups of guys in by way of VIP entry unless you take care of the doorman very nicely. For large groups of males, it is normally easier to get in if you reserve a table with bottle service.
        "Walk In Like A Rockstar" with Mr VIP
        [email protected]

http://www.myspace.com/mr_vip_lasvegas

Comment

HiT up TAO Beach during the day and make every guy find a girl to pretty much just balance the guy girl ratio thats what I have my friends do. Then hit up ummm TAO or Foundation Room have fun.
          Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

Comment

I agree with many of the opinions here about how and where to meet girls. The pools (everywhere from Flamingo to Caesars) has girls and if you know how to say hi and aren't creepy, you should be able to invite them out.

As for clubs, I believe everyone seems to have their favourites and I'll admit mine are because I know some of the staff that work there. I've organized bachelor parties (in Vegas and not) and if you have more than 4 guys in a group (8 isn't too bad IMO), it would be tough to get into one of the bigger clubs on the strip without:

a.) a hookup
            b.) a table
            c.) money to hand to the doorman
            d.) all of the above.

I don't think there's going to be many clubs reviewed on this site that won't have a line-up.

If you've never been to Vegas before, try to have a few clubs in mind and make some calls directly to hosts (or to the clubs for bottle pricing and minimum info).
            FO SHO.
            Originally posted by redbullvodka
            you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
            Originally posted by kimball
            You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X