August 19-Aug.24th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

August 19-Aug.24th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by misspriss View Post
    One has a legit reason she has a family member in the hospital and it doesn't look good. The other just has boyfriend drama and is trying to back out because he isn't happy about her going.
    I can understand having a family member in the hospital and needed to back out...boyfriend issues hahahahahahahaha really? Kinda last minute for that to come up...

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
      OK!!!! thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever F#$%& heard, tell her that the great NYC2VEGAS says that if shes getting shit for going on this trip....leave his ass cause its gonna be a long ass life.....apparently he doesnt trust her. geez people nowadays!!!
      That's whay I've been trying to tell her.

      Comment


      • #78
        whats really sux, is when they break up next month. I love rubbing it in to my freinds. "why was it you didnt come to vegas with me? I cant seem to remember." LOL
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #79
          my girlfriend always give me shit about going to vegas I dont care there's plenty of other fish in the sea
          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by misspriss View Post
            That's whay I've been trying to tell her.
            well if I were YOU id still go to vegas and have a awesome time and tell her all about it and she will regret it the rest of her life.....oh by the way you wont be seeing much of her if she stays with this stud!

            one quick ? so 2 are trying to back out what about the 4th girl whats her feelings? if shes still down, then youre crazy to not go just the 2 of you.
            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by dnix View Post
              whats really sux, is when they break up next month. I love rubbing it in to my freinds. "why was it you didnt come to vegas with me? I cant seem to remember." LOL
              +10000000000 I actually had a friend that literally stayed in the room on the phone with his GF the whole trip and they broke up 3 days after we got back bahahahahahaha sucker
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                my girlfriend always give me shit about going to vegas I dont care there's plenty of other fish in the sea
                Well she doesn't have a leg to stand on really- she's cheated on him before so he keeps saying that she'll do it again.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by misspriss View Post
                  Well she doesn't have a leg to stand on really- she's cheated on him before so he keeps saying that she'll do it again.
                  oh well hes an idiot anyway.
                  Blackout Artist
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by misspriss View Post
                    Well she doesn't have a leg to stand on really- she's cheated on him before so he keeps saying that she'll do it again.
                    I shouldn't laugh but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      i was, still might be going alone, it's not that big of a deal

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by dnix View Post
                        oh well hes an idiot anyway.
                        +10000000 Ive been through that I know
                        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          whats the point in being with someone you cant trust. insecurity kills a relationship quick.
                          Blackout Artist
                          [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            oh boy this just keeps getting better!!!! by the way since shes cheated she doesnt need anylegs to stand on, just a back to lay on ........and tell him that hes a moron and HE needs to go to vegas
                            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                              oh boy this just keeps getting better!!!! by the way since shes cheated she doesnt need anylegs to stand on, just a back to lay on ........and tell him that hes a moron and HE needs to go to vegas
                              Preach brotha, preach...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                cheating girls are the best, so long as your not the boyfriend. LOL
                                Blackout Artist
                                [email protected]

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X