August 19-Aug.24th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

August 19-Aug.24th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I posted a thread in the nightlife forum regarding this already, but I will be in town that weekend with my gf and another couple. We might be able to make it to VBar in time, but the other couple doesn't arrive until 10pm. Regardless, I'd like to meet and thank some of the people who inspired me to change my reservations on the return trip of barbados and include a three day weekend in Sin City. While my bank account might not be a fan, my pulse certainly is.

    Comment


    • #62
      looking forward to it DR
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

      Comment


      • #63
        For whoever brought up last weekend's sweep, all I can say is "DAVE ROBERTS!" Okay, one more thing, "PURSE SLAP!"

        I'll give props to the New York Rangers, though.

        Comment


        • #64
          well since you want to bring up the past, where should we start with bucky dent or bill buckner....hmmmmmm
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

          Comment


          • #65
            Looks like my trip is in trouble....2 of my girls are trying to back out- 1 for good reason the other for drama......as a girl I can say we can be such trouble sometimes.

            Comment


            • #66
              well one less person to watch me get my ass kicked, heh

              Comment


              • #67
                I might be the lone trooper going if things don't work out or we're thinking about going LDW. you're getting you're ass kicked?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by misspriss View Post
                  I might be the lone trooper going if things don't work out or we're thinking about going LDW. you're getting you're ass kicked?
                  you have to still go...who else is gonna make fun of NYC when his Yankees get beat down??

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    you not booked already???????
                    Blackout Artist
                    [email protected]

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      We are that's the part that stinks......because if I decide to let them backout we lose $$$.

                      I'll make sure to make fun of nyc no matter what.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by misspriss View Post
                        We are that's the part that stinks......because if I decide to let them backout we lose $$$.

                        I'll make sure to make fun of nyc no matter what.
                        THAT SUCKS...i say they pay up regardless of if they can go or not...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          noone reserves the right to make fun of people if they bail on going to vegas, why are they trying to bail out?
                          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            One has a legit reason she has a family member in the hospital and it doesn't look good. The other just has boyfriend drama and is trying to back out because he isn't happy about her going.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by misspriss View Post
                              One has a legit reason she has a family member in the hospital and it doesn't look good. The other just has boyfriend drama and is trying to back out because he isn't happy about her going.
                              OK!!!! thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever F#$%& heard, tell her that the great NYC2VEGAS says that if shes getting shit for going on this trip....leave his ass cause its gonna be a long ass life.....apparently he doesnt trust her. geez people nowadays!!!
                              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                                OK!!!! thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever F#$%& heard, tell her that the great NYC2VEGAS says that if shes getting shit for going on this trip....leave his ass cause its gonna be a long ass life.....apparently he doesnt trust her. geez people nowadays!!!
                                you sir are the best convincer evar

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X