Darryll - VIP Host - Las Vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Darryll - VIP Host - Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Darryll - VIP Host - Las Vegas

    Upon the request of some forum members, I am creating this introduction so that you know the info I post is credible. This is in no way an attempt to sell any services or solicit information.

    My name is Darryll; I’m a VIP Host in Las Vegas. I moved to Vegas in late 2007 from Orange County/LA area. I never really went to clubs in Cali, preferring bars to clubs. The first club/lounge in Las Vegas that I went to was Mix, where my buddy hooked me up with Matt (now at Rev). I went 40/40, Tao and Moon/Playboy a few times. Then one day my cousins were over, and after a quick conversation I found out he was the Bar Manager (now General Manager) of Prive Nightclub (Patrick). I now had a home to party. This turned into me promoting to back packers at a hostel my buddy worked at. After a few months of successful promotions, I became a full time promoter for Opium Group. After 6 weeks of 100+ people a night and min 4 tables a week, I was offered a Junior VIP Host position. When my table count hit 10+ a week the JR was dropped. I went on to work for N9NE Group as a VIP Host and Blush Nightclub as a VIP Host Manager, then back to Prive. Up until the Prive shakedown, I had a sweet deal with unlimited bottles for my girls, booking my tables directly with management.

    For the past year and a half, my life has been work Fri, Sat and Mon (or Tues/Sun at N9NE and Tues/Thurs at Blush) and party very hard the rest of the week with VIP tables around town. I have friends that work as Host, Door Host and Managers at every major club worth talking about in Las Vegas.

    I am here to learn just like anyone else, and if I can help with info, let me know.

  • #2
    Cool welcome to the forum. I know you will give us some awesome info
    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome! Always good to have more people to the forums who are on the other side of the ropes!

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome bro! YOu do sounds legit and I'm sure everyone appreciates that. We had a few probs in the past with some other hosts so I was kinda sketchy at first. So since your not doing the Prive thing what are you doing now?
        ................

        Comment


        • #5
          This past weekend I sold tables at Moon on Sat, Rehab and Body on Sun and XS on monday threw my various hosts. I will continue to do that until Prive is either opened or shut for good.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sounds good, like everyone said, its about time we got some real hosts involved with this site.
            ................

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Darryll View Post
              This past weekend I sold tables at Moon on Sat, Rehab and Body on Sun and XS on monday threw my various hosts. I will continue to do that until Prive is either opened or shut for good.
              Hello Darryll ... welcome to the site... I was wondering if you charged those groups anything to set up their tables at Moon and Rehab and Body... and if so, how much... From my understanding, "VIP Hosts" charge a certain amount for their help or services...

              Also were you able to get them any deals on bottles like buy 1 get 1... or buy 2 get 1...
              ------------------------------------------------------
              See you in May!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                de this might help you until darryll returns

                http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...8780#post18780
                it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry to hear about Prive Darryl. Us OC guys need to stick together I m sure you will be very resourceful to this forum.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dogeaters View Post
                    Hello Darryll ... welcome to the site... I was wondering if you charged those groups anything to set up their tables at Moon and Rehab and Body... and if so, how much... From my understanding, "VIP Hosts" charge a certain amount for their help or services...

                    Also were you able to get them any deals on bottles like buy 1 get 1... or buy 2 get 1...

                    I will never charge anyone for my services. With that being said a gratuity is always appreciated.

                    Moon - I got 3 guys sat in a sold out club and flooded the table with girls - tip + kick back from my host
                    Rehab - 9 guys 2k cabana - tip
                    Body - I got the customer a B1G1 (same guys from moon) - tip
                    XS - 18 guys for 3 bottles (idk how I pulled this one off, but they sat and had fun) - tip

                    There are a couple different levels of hosts in this town, and the ones that charge fees to walk people in disgust me. Everyones best bet is to contact the hosts Jack had specified, either for a table or for guest list. I personally know most of them and know that you will never be charged (other than a cover collected by the club or a bill for bottles service also collected by the club).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I wanted to add one more thing.

                      Considering the fact that I am out at a club 6 if not 7 nights a week, If you PM me or ask me a question after 9pm, I wont be responding to it until at least 11am the next day.

                      Also feel free to follow the link in my sig and add my facebook, make sure you put a message saying your from JC.com

                      Thanks for the warm welcome.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Darryll View Post
                        XS - 18 guys for 3 bottles (idk how I pulled this one off, but they sat and had fun) - tip
                        Wow! Hopefully Patrick F. will be able to hook it up! Welcome to the boards bro.
                        Vegas 3.19.15

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                          Wow! Hopefully Patrick F. will be able to hook it up! Welcome to the boards bro.
                          Thanks man, btw I didn't book that table with Patrick, but I am sure he will take very good care of you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You know, we always hear stories from the consumers/ costumers. Finally we get to hear the host's side from someone with credentials. I'm very interested in reading what you have to say bro.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Welcome daryll! bunch of us from JC Forums will be out in LV next week (13-16). Hope we get to meet up!

                              --A

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X